Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Quite funny how the best owner ever has managed to fuck Spurs over so quickly and comprehensively.

Levy, himself, is now absolutely despised and getting grief in the stands. A manager they didn’t want, wasted a summer recruiting and undermining, is loathed. Their best asset who they lied too so has thrown his toys out the pram big time and doesn’t want to be there as his value nosedives every week. Millions spent hiring and firing Mourinho and his cabal that everyone under the sun knew was going to go tits up. Countless millions wasted on bang average shite as every transfer they make is a downgrade from what they had under Poch. Super league ambitions in the mud as they struggle in the Europa Conference. Up to eyeballs in loans due to the pandemic. 

Funny as fuck.

Spending all your time building the brand at the expense of all else, see also PSG last season and hopefully forever more.

I loved Barca as it was pretty much football at its best ever but to watch it fall apart and their fans just fucking off double quick is pretty funny. The only shame is that Madrid will probably do just about enough to take La Liga. Scenes central if it goes outside the big 3.

11 hours ago, Disco said:

Spending all your time building the brand at the expense of all else, see also PSG last season and hopefully forever more.

I loved Barca as it was pretty much football at its best ever but to watch it fall apart and their fans just fucking off double quick is pretty funny. The only shame is that Madrid will probably do just about enough to take La Liga. Scenes central if it goes outside the big 3.

I'm still here!

Agüero spent the night at the hospital and it looks like he suffered an arrhytmia...

Women’s semi final day for FA cup.

Some decidedly dodgy keeping on display so far by Man City keeper.

Still think it’s the one aspect of the women’s game that is sub standard.

So much development obvious in all other areas bu keeping still poor (on the whole)