Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Spurs are a one paced mediocrity, getting battered off them like we did shows how bad it actually is. I think you’d probably need to spend even more money than us to turn this spurs team into one that was competing for trophies. Nothing players plus Kane, son and Ndombele. 

3 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Perfect this, Ole will be thought of as good enough again......a run of wins......boom a stuffing by Man City, Chelsea or Liverpool. This will never not be funny.

Hated, adored, never ignored. 

6 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Is it just me who thinks the whole ground singing 'We want Nuno out' just so uncalled for. He didn't spend any money I think and they still have 15 points so it hasnt been too bad. Much worse than anything Bruce ever got from the toon fans. 

Despite the results they've looked terrible most times I've seen them this season to be fair. Appointment never seemed a right fit for them from the start. 

10 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Is it just me who thinks the whole ground singing 'We want Nuno out' just so uncalled for. He didn't spend any money I think and they still have 15 points so it hasnt been too bad. Much worse than anything Bruce ever got from the toon fans. 

Maybe. But you have to ask would Spurs fans have had any idea to even sing such a thing had our toxic fan base not invented managerial abuse?