Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

13 hours ago, Nate said:

You wonder what Moyes would have done at Man Utd had he been afforded the same time as Solskjaer.

Absolutely fuck all. :lol:

He probably deserved more time based on what he did for Everton but it was fucking horrendous to watch for pretty much his whole tenure. He was shocking in the transfer market, playing a ridiculous price for the likes of Fellaini who couldn't be further away from a Man United player. This was after publicly declaring interest in better players that we had no chance of getting (Thiago, Fabregas etc.).

He lost the dressing room pretty much instantly, both the older and younger players hated him. Alienated Zaha who was pretty much the exact type of player we needed at the time.

People think Solskjaer was tactically enept? Moyes was the worst I've ever seen, just cross, cross, cross and hope for the best. He had no plan B whatsoever. At least now that Ole is under pressure he's reverted to a 5-3-2 to try and turn it around. 

He also said stupid shit like we should aspire to be like City. :lol: So far out of his depth it was unreal. A club like West Ham/Everton is good for him. 

I can understand people saying bin Solskjaer to get someone like Conte, but Christ anyone but Moyes.

4 hours ago, Froggy said:

Absolutely fuck all. :lol:

He probably deserved more time based on what he did for Everton but it was fucking horrendous to watch for pretty much his whole tenure. He was shocking in the transfer market, playing a ridiculous price for the likes of Fellaini who couldn't be further away from a Man United player. This was after publicly declaring interest in better players that we had no chance of getting (Thiago, Fabregas etc.).

He lost the dressing room pretty much instantly, both the older and younger players hated him. Alienated Zaha who was pretty much the exact type of player we needed at the time.

People think Solskjaer was tactically enept? Moyes was the worst I've ever seen, just cross, cross, cross and hope for the best. He had no plan B whatsoever. At least now that Ole is under pressure he's reverted to a 5-3-2 to try and turn it around. 

He also said stupid shit like we should aspire to be like City. :lol: So far out of his depth it was unreal. A club like West Ham/Everton is good for him. 

I can understand people saying bin Solskjaer to get someone like Conte, but Christ anyone but Moyes.

Reminded me that I hadn’t heard about Fellaini in a while. Looked him up and, ah, playing in China. That tracks.