Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Smith-Rowe is some player.

He can be, but he needs to get into the box more and be more assertive, too many safe and simple balls for me, but that’s been Arsenal for decades and is probably ingrained into the club deep down to academy level.

Mad that you can literally wipe a player out, as long as you get the tiniest most fractional touch on the ball with VAR.

A penalty all day I thought to Everton, similar to the one Man City should’ve got at the end of the game yesterday.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, GWN said:

Leeds losing 

Starting to look more and more like relegation candidates. They’ve been all over Leicester and are somehow losing.

Edit - ruled out but may still end up being the case if they fail to win. :lol: 

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Bullshit that Everton have the ball in the box with the keeper in no-mans-land, the ref calls a pen stopping play, it gets rescinded by VAR and Everton lose the ball and the advantage. 

Richarlison should have stuck it in the back of the net but I guess the whistle was already blown. 

3 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

We could learn a lot from the crowd at Everton today, they are loud and rabid and very supportive 

They're all pissed off, NUFC fans are the same when we feel hard done by.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Two defeats on the spin, Ranieri can’t be far away from the chop.

They did beat Everton like…

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Who on Earth is Gbamin? Apparently he’s played for Everton for three seasons after signing from Mainz. Never seen him before.

Think they spent something like 30m on him and hes played a handful of games (not sure of the reason)

EDIT Injured for 2 years after making 2 appearances

Edited by geordie_b