Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

What’s the deal with Iheanacho? When he burst on the scene it looked like he’d go on to be world class. Whenever I see him, he looks really good but he doesn’t seem to have pushed on like I thought he would. Does he blow hot and cold a lot?

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

What’s the deal with Iheanacho? When he burst on the scene it looked like he’d go on to be world class. Whenever I see him, he looks really good but he doesn’t seem to have pushed on like I thought he would. Does he blow hot and cold a lot?

He’s constantly in and out of the team at Leicester, was a shit move for him imo because he was never going to oust Vardy from the side.

Think he’d be really useful for someone if he was first choice.

Keinan Davis looks the part but his goalscoring record is hilariously bad. 9 competitive goals despite playing a fair amount of football since 2017.

Spose it's a bit strange that he hasn't had a loan until now. 

10 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

He’s constantly in and out of the team at Leicester, was a shit move for him imo because he was never going to oust Vardy from the side.

Think he’d be really useful for someone if he was first choice.

He went through a brilliant patch towards the end of last season. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Keinan Davis looks the part but his goalscoring record is hilariously bad. 9 competitive goals despite playing a fair amount of football since 2017.

Spose it's a bit strange that he hasn't had a loan until now. 

Again the stats hide things a bit, he’s only actually started 25 league games. 2 in 3 starts for Forest so far.

Think he looks brilliant personally. People underestimate how tough it is for strikers to score if they’re not starting regularly, hardest position to come off the bench imo.

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

That Spence is unreal.

Incredible confidence and composure. CF available to pass to for an easy tap in but nah, the young RB just puts it away himself. 

They've been class. Play-offs (and race) should be tasty this year. Bout half a dozen teams who could realistically pinch 6th.

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

As I said earlier, horrible club. 

Having a decent owner doesn’t mitigate the rancid little cunts they have as fans.

Video of a load of Lesta fans hoying chairs at a pub which is clearly full of fans that want no hassle as well.

Makes a change from the cringeworthy clapper things and dancing along to goal music I suppose.