Wolves 1-1 Newcastle United - 25/10/20

Disco

Don't think these players are as bad as they are looking, think it's just a sign of a team with no clear direction led by an oaf in the dugout.

Absolutely this.  I have just said the same thing.  This is not a bad set of players.

Don't think these players are as bad as they are looking, think it's just a sign of a team with no clear direction led by an oaf in the dugout.

Absolutely this.  I have just said the same thing.  This is not a bad set of players.

This is the best squad we've had since 2013-14, and we're awful due to the manager. Exact same issue with 2015-16 and McClaren.

Dyer talks some the biggest shite out of any pundit.

Making plenty of sense imo. He was spot on about Max failing to attack the goal when he was put in by Almiron. Surprised he hung back for no reason.

Not convinced by Lewis at all and Fernandez had a bit of a shocker first 20 mins

Not going to write him off yet, but I’m still not sure what Lewis is supposed to be good at :lol:.

Certainly not defending.

Not convinced by Lewis at all and Fernandez had a bit of a shocker first 20 mins

Not going to write him off yet, but I’m still not sure what Lewis is supposed to be good at :lol:.

He's quick basically. Lots of nice drag backs but tends to lose the ball or misplace his passes far too much for liking.

This is the best squad we've had since 2013-14, and we're awful due to the manager. Exact same issue with 2015-16 and McClaren.

Yep. Above all we should be able to play good football with the likes of ASM, Almiron, Wilson, Fraser etc. But no.

He's much better going forward. Gets caught too narrow defensively a lot I've noticed.

He's quick basically. Lots of nice drag backs but tends to lose the ball or misplace his passes far too much for liking.

I do like a pacy FB though

Almirón has been good. I was initially worried about our right hand side with Murphy, Fraser & Schar, but it turns out we're weaker on the left with Fede and Lewis looking poor defensively. Lewis only really offers an overlap, and you have to hope ASM ignores him and cuts inside. Sounds brutal but I'm not a fan of him on the ball (Lewis), too indecisive. Also Hendrick is proper, proper shit.

I'm well jealous.  Just look at the movement of the wolves players when one of them has the ball, there's always an option.

Just coaching nothing more. You can tell they all know their jobs.