Newcastle United vs Everton 01/11/2020 - 2pm - Sky Sports

joeyt

Is it bad that I want Everton to win? How do most feel?

I've wanted NUFC to lose since Rafa left, I've tried this season to tone it down and wish them the best, but I just cannot do it. There is nothing to support.

Sadly, this is where I am at too Sean[/member] .

For every minute that Ashley owns the club, I will want the worst for it.

Nothing against the players which is possibly a paradox but I want Ashley's club to fail badly.

I'll worry about where we are if and when a takeover happens.

If we look like we're going to be relegated I cant see ANY takeover happening from anyone. So with that in mind I want us to win. I hate Ashley and I hate Bruce but whilst theres a slim possibility of a takeover, I cant want us to lose.

I’m not sure I want us to lose, but winning proves Ashley right so hurts more.

I’m caught in that awkward place of hating the owner, manager and performances but thinking no credible or worthwhile takeover will ever happen if we aren’t in the Premier League. So I watch this absolutely shit football and just about get to a sort of pleased level when we win but despise a loss for all sorts of different reason while seeing no end to it.

We’re supposed to follow this stuff for enjoyment 😂

Pretty much my thoughts

Feel a bit gutted in circumstances like last week as it just helps to draw out bruce  but if we win I’m happy still ahambebly

I've wanted NUFC to lose since Rafa left, I've tried this season to tone it down and wish them the best, but I just cannot do it. There is nothing to support.

Sadly, this is where I am at too Sean[/member] .

For every minute that Ashley owns the club, I will want the worst for it.

Nothing against the players which is possibly a paradox but I want Ashley's club to fail badly.

I'll worry about where we are if and when a takeover happens.

If we look like we're going to be relegated I cant see ANY takeover happening from anyone. So with that in mind I want us to win. I hate Ashley and I hate Bruce but whilst theres a slim possibility of a takeover, I cant want us to lose.

I don't see the takeover happing regardless (as everyone and their dog knows by now) but I can definitely understand this reasoning fully.

I feel exactly the same to be honest. I first went in the mid 80s and was going when crowds got down to 16,000. I’ve never felt like this before. Just seeing Bruce in the dugout turns my stomach. I even went to the Southampton game before lockdown with a mate I’ve converted to the Toon for his first game. He was buzzing, I only half heartedly celebrated ASM’s winner.

I’m wondering now if I’ll ever get the feeling back, cancelled my Sky and BT last year and I’m slowly losing interest in a game I’ve been fascinated in for decades.

Lower leagues is probably the answer.

Darlow

Schar    Lascelles    Fernandez

Murphy    Hendrick    Longstaff    Lewis

Almiron                  Saint-Maximin

Wilson

Rafaball 3-4-2-1/5-4-1?

Think it might be Almiron in a 3 like last week but I hope it's what you've suggested

I feel exactly the same to be honest. I first went in the mid 80s and was going when crowds got down to 16,000. I’ve never felt like this before. Just seeing Bruce in the dugout turns my stomach. I even went to the Southampton game before lockdown with a mate I’ve converted to the Toon for his first game. He was buzzing, I only half heartedly celebrated ASM’s winner.

I’m wondering now if I’ll ever get the feeling back, cancelled my Sky and BT last year and I’m slowly losing interest in a game I’ve been fascinated in for decades.

Lower leagues is probably the answer.

My nearest league side now is Swindon Town (followed by the Bristol Clubs) who I watched a few times last season. They played good football and were promoted. Not a bad day out but I wasn’t totally sold.

My nearest non-league club play in the Western league (tier 10 I think) and were formed in 1893 - they play in red though which never feels right.

Bath City are nearby so that’s an option. Either that or start following the Brazilian or Argentinian leagues.

Struggle to actually care, however there’s fuck all else in life at the minute to give it up completely, anyhow I like to twist and moan on here so it passes the days .

The most boring team in black and white I’ve ever watched .ASM the only reason I keep watching .

Every other team have a plan, a way of playing , we don’t

Unfortunately how I’ve felt for 18 months. Tried my very best this season, but Bruce makes it 10x worse.