Newcastle United vs Everton 01/11/2020 - 2pm - Sky Sports

joeyt

Home win - the luckiest manager ever carries on!

This. Type of game this fucker wins late on 1-0 with 32% possession and 3 shots target. Everton to have 72 shots, 55 on target. The rest hitting the bar.

All hail King Bruce.

Post-match

Bruce "Great start to the season - great point at Wolves and Spurs and beat Everton at home blah blah blah"

The media "Doing a superb job, far better than Rafa blah blah blah"

Is it bad that I want Everton to win? How do most feel?

I've wanted NUFC to lose since Rafa left, I've tried this season to tone it down and wish them the best, but I just cannot do it. There is nothing to support.

I've wanted NUFC to lose since Rafa left, I've tried this season to tone it down and wish them the best, but I just cannot do it. There is nothing to support.

Sadly, this is where I am at too Sean[/member] .

For every minute that Ashley owns the club, I will want the worst for it.

Nothing against the players which is possibly a paradox but I want Ashley's club to fail badly.

I'll worry about where we are if and when a takeover happens.

I’m not sure I want us to lose, but winning proves Ashley right so hurts more.

I’m caught in that awkward place of hating the owner, manager and performances but thinking no credible or worthwhile takeover will ever happen if we aren’t in the Premier League. So I watch this absolutely shit football and just about get to a sort of pleased level when we win but despise a loss for all sorts of different reason while seeing no end to it.

We’re supposed to follow this stuff for enjoyment 😂

I feel exactly the same to be honest. I first went in the mid 80s and was going when crowds got down to 16,000. I’ve never felt like this before. Just seeing Bruce in the dugout turns my stomach. I even went to the Southampton game before lockdown with a mate I’ve converted to the Toon for his first game. He was buzzing, I only half heartedly celebrated ASM’s winner.

I’m wondering now if I’ll ever get the feeling back, cancelled my Sky and BT last year and I’m slowly losing interest in a game I’ve been fascinated in for decades.

Sadly, this is where I am at too Sean[/member] .

For every minute that Ashley owns the club, I will want the worst for it.

Nothing against the players which is possibly a paradox but I want Ashley's club to fail badly.

I'll worry about where we are if and when a takeover happens.

Definitely.

I’m not sure I want us to lose, but winning proves Ashley right so hurts more.

I think this is the main reason why I can't want them to win.