Newcastle United 2-1 Everton - 01/11/20

Disco

I can’t watch this anymore. Waiting to get some dumb luck like that pen call and then be told it’s brilliant. I’m not doing it anymore. No enjoyment whatsoever. Quite like the players tbh but it’s a massive waste of time. We’ll be shit again soon and still be called brilliant.

I can’t watch this anymore. Waiting to get some dumb luck like that pen call and then be told it’s brilliant. I’m not doing it anymore. No enjoyment whatsoever. Quite like the players tbh but it’s a massive waste of time. We’ll be shit again soon and still be called brilliant.

We have been marginally the better side IMO. Doesnt change the cesspit situation we are in as a club.

:thup: My feelings exactly

We have been marginally the better side IMO. Doesnt change the cesspit situation we are in as a club.

I’m at the stage of not following altogether. I’ve not been or bought owt club related for years but a combination of the above and bigger things in life going on has sealed it. I can’t stick listening to Bruce and seeing that thing 360 put out about club being happy with Bruce has depressed me beyond the pale despite being entirely predictable.

Of all of our recent performances, this is the one I have least complaints about. Been solid at the back and actually tried to make something happen going forward.

Still working against the coach, rather than with him.

Of all of our recent performances, this is the one I have least complaints about. Been solid at the back and actually tried to make something happen going forward.

Still working against the coach, rather than with him.

This, tbf we've done ok

We've looked more solid in these last 2 games.

So much better with 3 centre backs. It gives us less attacking players but so long as Bruce is here, he wont make best use of them anyway.