Newcastle United 2-1 Everton - 01/11/20

Disco

Of all of our recent performances, this is the one I have least complaints about. Been solid at the back and actually tried to make something happen going forward.

Still working against the coach, rather than with him.

This.

Fair play all round.

Miggy and Murphy were outstanding.  Wilson continues to be a beautiful man. Defence were solid.

Of all of our recent performances, this is the one I have least complaints about. Been solid at the back and actually tried to make something happen going forward.

Still working against the coach, rather than with him.

This.

Fair play all round.

Miggy and Murphy were outstanding.  Wilson continues to be a beautiful man. Defence were solid.

Only criticism I have is those subs at the end, really gave Everton the momentum to go forward with no pace left on the pitch.

pros: wilson & fraser rekindling pitch bromance maybe. a win nudges us towards safety and thus makes us a tastier takeover meal.

cons: bruce will be hailed as a genius by idiots in press, we still looked awful for a lot of the match we were just lucky everton looked worse.

Thought we looked pretty solid for a change but certainly helped that Ancelotti played a strange team and they're missing a load of players.

Thought the 3 centre backs were very good as well as Murphy and Almiron. Hendrick and Longstaff were quietly decent

I thought we looked like a competent, functional team for most of the second half. If that was Brucieball I could just about tolerate it. That said, the subs were way too conservative (or pointless in the case of AC).

Why is AC even still playing premiership football? Anyone know?

Exactly my thoughts

He'll occasionally head the ball in someone's arm and win penalties, seems to be his only benefit at this point. It is incredible that he is a striker that scored 0 goals last season and was brought back anyway.