Newcastle United 0-0 Liverpool - 30/12/2020

Disco

This is just another crap backs to the wall game where we just haven't been punished due to a lot of luck. It's so weird that this will be seen as some amazing performance and achievement if we manage a point here. Horrible.

This is just another crap backs to the wall game where we just haven't been punished due to a lot of luck. It's so weird that this will be seen as some amazing performance and achievement if we manage a point here. Horrible.

Spot on

Spot on

Nailed it. I've been called out on Twitter for saying something similar.

Worst thing is, it really isn't weird now, standard.

Spot on

And that's what makes this whole thing even more irritating.

The fact this will be actually used as some sort of evidence of Bruce doing a good job. It's so revolting man :lol:

I doubt we've had the ball for longer than 20 seconds at any point. Just 90 minutes of defending while Liverpool played as poorly as they have all season and still missed about 7 clear chances. Darlow and the centre halves were fantastic, the rest was just boring, slow, insipid, unimaginative bollocks.

Spot on

And that's what makes this whole thing even more irritating.

The fact this will be actually used as some sort of evidence of Bruce doing a good job. It's so revolting man :lol:

Just utterly revolting that Bruce is managing a team in the PL. Just an utter charlatan.