Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I haven’t posted on this thread since last week so I’d just like to say that this bellend is the worst manager in the like by a mile and the biggest kernt by a mile!

and RELAX!

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Nicky Butt has left us... 

You never know! 

I still remember his overhead kick v Sheff Weds [emoji38]

One of the worst signings in the clubs history along with Alan Smith

If you remove being an NUFC fan out of the equation (Bruce really isn't one tbh) I think most of us would be kidding themselves if they wouldn't hold on for £4m when their reputation is already tanked anyway. He won't step down, he needs to be sacked.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Well if that happens, then I think you can safely say that no takeover is happening. 

How so? 
It could be to the end of the season with a chance to impress, not that there’s any chance it’s happening 

2 minutes ago, MickMack said:

How so? 
It could be to the end of the season with a chance to impress, not that there’s any chance it’s happening 

Well maybe, just can’t see Wilder accepting the job for 9 games. He’s also a typical long term Ashley type selection.

Well maybe, just can’t see Wilder accepting the job for 9 games. He’s also a typical long term Ashley type selection.

It’ll be a big bonus incentive if it happens!

I don’t disagree in that it’s not going to happen but how is it a typical Ashley selection?

8 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Well if that happens, then I think you can safely say that no takeover is happening. 

No one knows how the takeover is going to go until the arbitration hearing is complete, not even Ashley. 

we need to make a very quick change regardless of the takeover or not wether it be Jones, wilder or someone else 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

No one knows how the takeover is going to go until the arbitration hearing is complete, not even Ashley. 

we need to make a very quick change regardless of the takeover or not wether it be Jones, wilder or someone else 

Certainly don’t think Jones or Wilder are the answer either

2 minutes ago, MickMack said:

I don’t disagree in that it’s not going to happen but how is it a typical Ashley selection?

KK - curry flavour with us 

Shearer likewise

Rafa approached us 

Hughton fell into the job

Kinnear

Pardew

Schteve

Bruce

4 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Certainly don’t think Jones or Wilder are the answer either

Not long term but wilder would be a massive upgrade of Bruce and would probably be enough to keep us up. Jones I’m not so sure now

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

Without a doubt.

Why is it without a doubt? Should we just stick with Bruce then? Shouldn’t have to repeat this but absolutely no one knows what’s happening with the takeover until there is a decision in the arbitration case. 

the takeover happening & a change of manager are not linked in any way in this case.

fwiw I think it’s bollocks anyway Duncan castles had us reaching out to Rafa last month 

6 minutes ago, Paully said:

KK - curry flavour with us 

Shearer likewise

Rafa approached us 

Hughton fell into the job

Kinnear

Pardew

Schteve

Bruce

Not sure why.  But Keegan being described as 'curry flavour' made me chuckle :lol:  I might be wrong, but is it not favour?

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Not sure why.  But Keegan being described as 'curry flavour' made me chuckle :lol:  I might be wrong, but is it not favour?

Ha ha ha it is! I blame this new board ha ha ha!

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

:lol:

Also, fucking sick of PFMs. Hope Darron Gibson drives Wilder up here if he decides to take it.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

I think we are all being unfair on Wilder. He’s no pfm, hasn’t jumped from job to job, has largely performed miracles at Sheff Utd. nothing like Bruce except he’s British. Look at the footballing lesson they gave us with a far inferior squad. 
*Not that he’s coming anyway*