Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Not sure how this is going to go down, but here’s Tim Sherwood... 

This is what I want from a manager who supports the club. Bruce is flat, meh.

Sherwood has dead look in his eye. He knows he’s going to be sacked by Levy, but he still cares...

I’d rather a Sherwood who would get same results but allow belief.. 

And call out players, imagine if Bruce came back, no, coward, AYE

TLD watch Tim, he’s not as much of a knob as you think he is. Would love Bruce to talk like Tim. 

Edited by Abra Dubravka

Not to flogg a dead horse... 

Replace Spurs/Tottenham. I know it’s boring and basic as, but Steve Bruce has never spoke like Sherwood spoke to his lads! Watford to Spurs 🇬🇧🍉🖕🏼

Edited by Abra Dubravka

Guest reefatoon
6 minutes ago, gdm said:

For a min there I thought sherwood had been offered the job and I shat masel. What’s happening here?

Just some fucker randomly creaming his kegs over Sherwoood for some reason.

Edited by reefatoon

Ross Gregory doesn't really directly cover us but he's seen through Bruce since the start too. Caulkin and Edwards are too dumb to realise he took them to lunch etc purely for this reason, to get protection. They think they now have some special bond with him. 

8 hours ago, Disco said:

He’s launched his own pod now.

Focussing on worthy NE folk. First one sounds good. It’s about how fake fundraisers can rip people off, discrediting charity in the process, into thinking they’re contributing towards the making a project (eg a short film) but are actually just funding a jolly instead. Not sure who the guest is mind.

:lol: