Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

There are many reasons to miss a manager like Rafa (and the other managers we've had down the years who truly worked their bollocks off to make us the best we can be). Almost too many to list. But when I listen to this man-baby spout his cliches and drivel yet again and talk down to the fans with a breathtaking lack of humility for how predictably shit he's actually been this season, it truly drives it home. I just miss having a manager I trust. Someone who I know is working behind the scenes tirelessly and endlessly to make my club the best it can be. Someone who gets the club, the privileged position he is in as the figurehead of a sporting institution. Someone who understand the importance of the community links and goes out of his way to always try to improve that. A real professional in every sense who always did his best to harness the support and treat us with respect.

Contrast that with this immature, incompetent, embarrassingly unkempt, self serving, thin-skinned dickhead who's only priorities are himself, his bank balance and maintaining his undeserved reputation with his media pals. Melodramatic maybe but the man just sickens me with every breath he takes.

Sometimes makes you wonder whether even a numpty like Charnley can see through this fraud.

He's such an irritating cunt I'm surprised he has so many friends in the footballing community.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Sometimes makes you wonder whether even a numpty like Charnley can see through this fraud.

If he couldn't see the the plainly obvious before he employed him, I wouldn't hold my breath.

27 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

That never happened. Not staying back for a lap of honour is not hounding someone out and that's all this myth boils down to for those that perpetuate it. There was a similiar turn out at the end of the 00/01 season - so we 'hounded' him for 4years by that definition. Apart from Smith and Roeder everyone that was hounded - Souness, McLaren, Bruce, Big Sam, Pardew - is fair enough surely.

Also no different from any other club. Its what football fans do. Just have a look at any of their forums.

I didn’t agree with the Pardew one was mental hounding him out like,5th and 10th under Ashley is better than anyone has done under him. I know the gripe with him was mainly his sucking up to Ashley 

Edited by CalmintheChaos

5 hours ago, xLiaaamx said:

Dropped his arse like the coward he is. Stand by your words, you POS. 

:thup: Par for the course with this coward tbh. He's got the spine of a jellyfish and the muscle tone to match.

15 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

I didn’t agree with the Pardew one was mental hounding him out like,5th and 10th under Ashley is better than anyone has done under him. I know the gripe with him was mainly his sucking up to Ashley 

No, he was mostly absolute dogshit. He also (around 2011-2014) had the best group of players we had since Souness ripped the team apart and was still hopeless.

3 hours ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Three main reasons Pardew was hated:

1) Licking Ashleys hoop

2) Terrible derby record

3) Living off one goal margin wins against shite whilst getting humped 3,4,5 or 6 nowt against anyone half decent

On 11/05/2021 at 18:13, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Forgive me, but given your username and avatar, I presume you're Swedish?

That come from Krafth, per chance?

It’s not from Krafth. This info is from a more influential first team player and is from the end of Mars when he said Bruce had lost the dressing room.

43 minutes ago, SweMag said:

It’s not from Krafth. This info is from a more influential first team player and is from the end of Mars when he said Bruce had lost the dressing room.

Thought this was some kind of cryptic clue then realised you probably just mean March.

7 hours ago, Paully said:

Lie after lie after lie!

From .com;

"I will never walk away - Only because he's only capable of waddling

I am not ready to retire yet - Why not? Surely he can't be enjoying himself

You dust yourself down - His standard go to quote that means less nothing

I have a thick skin - He doesn't

I will crack on to the best of my abilities. - That's what we're all afraid of

"I am lucky to be involved after 40 years - He's lucky to be alive looking at him 

I work hard, dig deep and get my rewards that way - Guessing he's talking about how he tackles a family bucket from KFC

"Maybe I don't have the vocabulary - He's an author with 3 published books

"We all want to get to the top ten. We want to try and win a cup - Has had our kindest cup draws for a generation and still hasn't got past a Premier League team

"We are not going to celebrate (staying up). - They literally posted a celebratory pic from the dressing room last Friday night

We all aspire to take Newcastle to the top ten. It is where players, me, and supporters want to be. That takes time - It also requires ability, leadership and accountability of which he has none

"We have not got the capability to change everything around in a transfer window - Or the dugout

At the top end of the pitch we are a threat - Before he got injured ASM was getting dropped and he still has no idea how to use Almiron

2 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

'You fake geordie bastard' imo

Yes! Could bring back the ‘Cheer up Steve Bruce’ chant. Changing the ‘sad mackem bastard’ to ‘fake geordie bastard’

Edited by Sima

6 hours ago, CalmintheChaos said:

how many games in the 5th season did you watch exactly?

He’s genuine lowlife parasitic scum like Pardew, Carver and Kinnear were professionally and arguably worse personally. He’s a fucking liar, if someone you knew chatted shit at the rate this cunt does you’d cut them loose.

IMO anyone who defends any of them in any way that makes you as complicit as they are. 

Rewriting history to agree with the Talksport/lazy agenda that has built up around the club.

Absolutely disgusting.

18 minutes ago, Ben said:

Bruce doesn't chat shit, hims just not very good with his mouth words.

Dont go on a radio channel with the word ‘talk’ if you don’t know how to speak then

On 10/05/2021 at 22:31, Scotty66 said:

20 odd years as a manager, not a sniff of managing a top European or domestic club, not a single major trophy. Just hovering around like a manager with no clear identity of play or even trying to make a blueprint of his own style. A Fart bubble in the bath raises itself quicker than this frauds profile. 

Purely where he is because of his work as a player and "fergies captain" 

Thankfully a dying breed of football manager where one day, we will no longer have these types in the game.

(However for some reason I feel Rooney is the next "manager" to have a career based solely on their playing career and not their actual ability as a football manager) 

There are plenty of candidates to revive things. We've no guarantee that the likes of Rooney will be any good, but you can be sure he has a job in management as long as he wants one.