Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Just now, Shearergol said:

As bad as Lewis has looked, he cannot be worse than Ritchie. No chance.

Everyone looks bad under this clown except ASM and Wilson who are just very gifted athletically, physically and football wise.

The others need more organisation and direction and it is completely non existent. You can't just throw guys out on the pitch at this level man.

Patrick Vieira has gone into Crystal palace and has been having them do two a day training sessions, while we train 3 days a week. It's unbelievable.

The crowd got us the first goal and for the 1st 10 mins Spurs were shell shocked. Bruce ball then kicked in. I’ve just watched Wilson’s goal at home, I’ve mentioned before that Sky must turn the mics down, no doubt about that now. It was ridiculously loud.

If we become a successful club Kieron Dyer will try to worm his way into the role of representing us as a pundit, like Trevor Sinclair has done with Man City. He can fuck right off.

I start work at 7am (EST) which is noon (BST).  The first headline I read is that this bacon grease sweating tosser is GONE.

Then, each of those players is put on notice.  

Whoever the new coach is shouldn't spend as much time on tactics as on building up the fitness levels.  The squad has been allowed to get soft.  Too many days off,  not enough work.

18 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

Redknap’s right put him out of his misery

Aye he'll be weeping into his bank notes to the tune of £8m. What a tragedy for poor Bruce. 

There’s many coaches of his generation who can adapt to changing tactics in the sense of how teams are coached; pressing is an example. He has no clue how to coach high-pressing and when we attempt it, it just looks half-arsed and doesn’t work. Rather than winning back possession it’s easily bypassed and leaves us exposed in defence. Fwiw, I think Southgate has the same problem with England

• HUGZ changed the title to Steve Bruce - Peddled
  • Rich changed the title to Steve Bruce (now unemployed)
  • HUGZ locked this topic