Do you plan to return to St. James Park when allowed?

astraguy

Do you plan to return to SJP when allowed?   

144 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to return to SJP when allowed?

• Yes
    • No

totally agree, i few people i know acting all happy they got tickets, and you can guarantee it will be as full as possibly allowed come match day. 

fucking idiots :(

16 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Judging by the reaction to lastnights game the tickets on general sale will be snapped up 🤮 i saw the game lastnight and didn't move an inch when we scored because it's worth nothing 

Yeah it’s all definitely meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I have just decided to watch  and treat each game as a one off game and enjoy watching some of the good players that we have and the spirit in the team. I celebrate goals and enjoy a result but then a day or 2 later I have totally forgot about it as there is no hope or chance of anything good or sustained progress under Ashley and I certainly won’t step foot in SJP again until Ashley leaves.

Edited by CalmintheChaos

Guest neesy111
Just now, Yorkie said:

Cos there's been some decent results lately. Literally all it takes to completely change the tone. 

This is it.  Newcastle have some of the most fair weather fans going.

Guest reefatoon
Just now, astraguy said:

So did the fans give out any kind of abuse or am i leaving newcastle behind until the ticker shows up

They stayed back to applaud the lap of honour. Noticed one bloke singing his head off and beating his heart as they walked by. 

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

They stayed back to applaud the lap of honour. Noticed one bloke singing his head off and beating his heart as they walked by. 

so no abuse towards bruce? no banners? no cabbages? we showed him 

To be fair, there was a clearly audible "he's got a big fat head" chant in the first half followed by a Rafa chant. That'll have genuinely wound him up. 

Our fans are pathetic, We've stayed up so lets party but when bruce is still here next season they'll cry again and again doing fuck all! The media and Bacon will fucking love that he hasn't got abuse we all expected ,You wonder why we aren't successful like man u liverpool spurs etc? its fucking you

Edited by astraguy

7 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Our fans are pathetic, We've stayed up so lets party but when bruce is still here next season they'll cry again and again doing fuck all! The media and Bacon will fucking love that he hasn't got abuse we all expected ,You wonder why we aren't successful like man u liverpool spurs etc? its fucking you

Like Spurs? [emoji38][emoji38]

Don't begrudge anyone going to a match after so long away but Bruce got away Scott free today and that's unacceptable, not only the smallest of dissent but some actually cheered the clown.