Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

You'd have to say, looking at the quality on show this year, that we'd have to be really shit to get relegated. We would need to be substantially worse than we were last season.

Jesus, I don't even want to think about what that would be like.

I'd have to give real credit to the whole team, Mike, Joe and Alan included if they could go that little bit further and make us bad enough to go down. It would be an exceptional performance. The sort of thing they used to write songs about in the old days.

Guest icemanblue

Had a look back to the start of the season there. This was after the City game:

He's not the only one, like. :lol:

Think we're too inconsistent to go down or finish top 7. Think this sort of pattern (w 3, d 2, l 3) is about our level. Could see us with something daft like win 14, draw 10, lose 14, have a crap gd because we'll get gubbed off the top teams and not hammer anyone ourselves, finish on about 52 points and finish comfortably about 9th.

I'd take 9th in a heartbeat.

And here we're accused of high expectations constantly. 9th is where it's at.

9th would be a fair accomplishment, really, if a slight underachievement. The stipulation, for me, is that finishing there would represent a result that's way beyond the requirements set by the board.

If we beat Sunderland at the weekend I honestly think that's one of the spots gone already. They're looking absolutely fucked; without a morale-boosting derby win they've got nothing.

Palace will probably go too, they just don't have enough good players. We won't go down barring an absolute disaster, we've already shown enough IMO.

If we beat Sunderland at the weekend I honestly think that's one of the spots gone already. They're looking absolutely fucked; without a morale-boosting derby win they've got nothing.

Palace will probably go too, they just don't have enough good players. We won't go down barring an absolute disaster, we've already shown enough IMO.

pretty much agree, but we are good at having these :lol:

If we beat them the shit will really hit the fan.

and Poyet will get a lengthy touchline ban.

We've already got nearly double the points we had at this stage in 08/09 though.

We desperately needed a decent start and relatively speaking we've had one.

We've already got nearly double the points we had at this stage in 08/09 though.

We desperately needed a decent start and relatively speaking we've had one.

aye, was just kidding about our numerous fuck ups, we wont go down. 7-9th imo.

Cant see us getting any more than 2pts in our next 6 games, at which point we will be looking good for the drop.

:lol:

I would say Cardiff and the mackems are the best chance of points in those 6, as I fear we wont get anything from Liverpool, Man C, Chelsea and Spuds.

:yao: