Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I must admit, when doing predictors I had never us to get anything from Southampton and was fearing a Norwich result. In that respect today was ok.

But then you see a 'performance' like that and it removes all hope of these players ever giving a toss. We simply can't win, we're Aston Villa.

We're at pretty much a 9.9. Anybody clinging on to the last few remaining threads can at least point out that if the mackems lose tomorrow we're no worse off after this weekend, with 2 home games to come.

We won't beat Swansea though, and that will be the final nail, though I suspect a Norwich win in the early kick off next Saturday would do the same job.

well with  6 games to go and technically only 4 as we need to win 2 just to catch Norwich, lose next one , Norwich win one and we are down, Technically, mathematically and what ever other conundrum you can think of.

I would probably have been on a 9 after Norwich defeat yesterday. Just proved that their win against us was because we are shit and the other win they had against West Brom was also because they were shit. Norwich loss to Palace shows they're shit too for losing to a team without a win this year. I'm on a 10 because we are the ultimate shittest of the shit.

Norwich 31pts

Sunderland (H)

Arsenal (A)

Manchester United (H)

Watford (H)

Everton (A)

Sunderland 27pts (-4)

Leicester (H)

Norwich (A)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Chelsea (H)

Everton (H)

Watford (A)

Newcastle 25pts (-6)

Swansea (H)

Manchester City (H)

Liverpool (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Tottenham Hotspur (H)

Can't imagine Norwich getting much, maybe a point against Watford

Possibly only 3 points for Sunderland (Norwich A)

We need to win 3 at least. Can't see 3 wins from that fixture list.

It may be my Sunday morning negativity but I can see Norwich getting a win v Watford and draws v Sunderland, Man U & Everton.

I can see Sunderland scraping a win today and against Watford with draws v Norwich, Chelsea & Everton.

That would therefore mean we would need to win 4 and draw 1 of our remaining games. Never happening.

I missed the match yesterday and said 9 baring in mind results around us and never expecting anything from the Southampton game in the first place. After watching what unfolded yesterday I can catagorically put us at a 10 I've never seen such a half hearted, half arsed, couldn't give a shit attitude towards a football match as bad as that. All 3 goals were fucking pathetic, I didn't think we could get much worse but they were playing like a death row 11. Absolutely embarrassing and bar one or two, none of them should be allowed to play professional football ever again.

It's a 9.99 from me.

We need to better Norwich's run in by 7 points and Sunderland's by 3 points to stay up.

That involves winning 3 of the 4 home games and Villa (a), and hoping their 'big' games go to form, for that to be even be possible.

It would be the greatest of great escapes.

Norwich 31pts

Sunderland (H)

Arsenal (A)

Manchester United (H)

Watford (H)

Everton (A)

Sunderland 27pts (-4)

Leicester (H)

Norwich (A)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Chelsea (H)

Everton (H)

Watford (A)

Newcastle 25pts (-6)

Swansea (H)

Manchester City (H)

Liverpool (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Tottenham Hotspur (H)

It may be my Sunday morning negativity but I can see Norwich getting a win v Watford and draws v Sunderland, Man U & Everton.

I can see Sunderland scraping a win today and against Watford with draws v Norwich, Chelsea & Everton.

That would therefore mean we would need to win 4 and draw 1 of our remaining games. Never happening.

There's no way that both are picking up that sort of form, mind.

As crap as we are, lets not forget why they are both still fighting relegation too.

Norwich 31pts

Sunderland (H)

Arsenal (A)

Manchester United (H)

Watford (H)

Everton (A)

Sunderland 27pts (-4)

Leicester (H)

Norwich (A)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Chelsea (H)

Everton (H)

Watford (A)

Newcastle 25pts (-6)

Swansea (H)

Manchester City (H)

Liverpool (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Tottenham Hotspur (H)

As crap as we are, lets not forget why they are both still fighting relegation too.

Agreed, I can understand the negativity surrounding us for our form but just because we're so bad that doesn't make other teams suddenly start to get better. The mackems will be resoundly beaten today.

Norwich 31pts

Sunderland (H)

Arsenal (A)

Manchester United (H)

Watford (H)

Everton (A)

Sunderland 27pts (-4)

Leicester (H)

Norwich (A)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Chelsea (H)

Everton (H)

Watford (A)

Newcastle 25pts (-6)

Swansea (H)

Manchester City (H)

Liverpool (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Tottenham Hotspur (H)

Agreed, I can understand the negativity surrounding us for our form but just because we're so bad that doesn't make other teams suddenly start to get better. The mackems will be resoundly beaten today.

I may have been generous towards Norwich but relegation battles are what both Sunderland and Allardyce specialize in. They haven't been picking up wins lately but they've drew 6 and won 1 of their last 9 matches so they're showing battling qualities.

Its usually at this time of year that they go on a run that Pardew fluked once a season to keep us up when he was here.

Norwich 31pts

Sunderland (H)

Arsenal (A)

Manchester United (H)

Watford (H)

Everton (A)

Sunderland 27pts (-4)

Leicester (H)

Norwich (A)

Arsenal (H)

Stoke (A)

Chelsea (H)

Everton (H)

Watford (A)

Newcastle 25pts (-6)

Swansea (H)

Manchester City (H)

Liverpool (A)

Crystal Palace (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Tottenham Hotspur (H)

:lol: That's not helping my Sunday morning headache, man.