Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We'd be sitting (relatively) pretty if we hadn't been so utterly stupid and conceded that Olsson goal at Carrow Road.

Losing to the last touch of the game against Everton hasn't helped too.

It hasn't but we'd actually be above Norwich if we'd just taken the 2-2.

We'd be sitting (relatively) pretty if we hadn't been so utterly stupid and conceded that Olsson goal at Carrow Road.

Losing to the last touch of the game against Everton hasn't helped too.

I get what you are both saying narrow margins and a few unfair calls we may have had a few extra points and a better goal difference but ultimately there have been plenty of down right dog shit performances to say on balance if we were to ultimately go down it would be our own fault and by "our" I mean the player and coaches and talent or lack there of bought in the last two windows.

If we stay up big changes are needed I hope they finally realise that the money coming into the league means that no team what stays here for more than a season can be considered a minow and easy pickings this side has alot of bagage again, alot of dead weight and a lot of talent holes that need plugging shame some of the players we dont want to see next season are not at the end of their contracts and few people will be chomping at the bit to buy them.

Too late, we're still going down. One win isn't going to save us and that's all we're going to get under Rafa sadly.  :pokerface:

Guest firetotheworks

I think we'll possibly finish above Norwich, but I can't see us finishing about Sunderland. Them having Defoe is a massive advantage over us.

All swings on whether this was a flash in the pan or if Rafa has got these misfits to turn a corner. Anything from the next two games is a bonus, we just need to stay within touching distance of Sunderland and Norwich when the "easy" games come round.

All really hinges on Watford and Everton's attitudes over the next few weeks, games against both those FA semi finalists with nothing to play for in the league for our fellow strugglers has got to be a huge advantage for them. I worry that we've hit Man City and Liverpool are probably the worst time also, Villa away could be either a walk in the park because they've down tools or knowing our luck the pressure lifted they start to play better, simply have to beat Crystal Palace and possibly also Spuds to stand a chance, that's gonna be tough.

I just did the predictor thing again and still have us to go down on 34 points. Sunderland to survive, and I think that's right of the bottom clubs they are the ones playing like they are gonna stay up, the jammy bastards always seem to rise at this time of year and appointed the perfect guy to keep them up. It'll be a sad state of affairs when both Boro and the Mackems are in the top flight next season and we are playing the likes of Burton Albion on a Friday night.

I keep saying it but all this talk of Norwich's form and Sunderland always miraculously putting a run of results together, there is still only three points in it (and we have a game in hand).

At this stage, we are just as likely to go on a run and stay up than as are. At the end of the day, we are all s*** and there is still a lot to play for.

Looking at the fixtures I thnk Norwich are screwed tbh, but I can see the mackems beating Everton and Watford (17th & 19th in the current form table) and getting a point off Chelsea or Arsenal, which would leave us needing 10 more to stay up.

Think we've left it just a little too late tbh.

Maybe now 8.5 instead of 9. Still think taking only 1 point off Sunderland and Norwich will cost us. We have to win our two easy games and pull of at least one shock. Hopefully Man City and Liverpool will have an eye on Europe and Spurs will have nothing to play for on final day.

Maybe now 8.5 instead of 9. Still think taking only 1 point off Sunderland and Norwich will cost us. We have to win our two easy games and pull of at least one shock. Hopefully Man City and Liverpool will have an eye on Europe and Spurs will have nothing to play for on final day.

With the Mackems superior GD and I honestly think it's them we have to catch as I don't see Norwich finishing above them, it may take more than one win from Man City, Liverpool and Spuds, assuming we win the games we should against Palace and Villa.

In a 'it's the hope that kills you' kinda daze, I'm thinking Pellegrini has 'form' when it comes to resting players and Citeh are a shadow of themselves without De Bruyne and Aguero. Three days to us, then four days to Stoke, then three days to semi with Real Madrid and hopes of the glittering prize. They only need to finish top four, currently four points clear of Man United. 'Kin hell, we might just do them.