Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Last season we went through a nine-game spell of drawing one (against the team who finished bottom) and losing the other eight, so I don't feel like writing us off. But we're, somehow, in a position where the squad is even less equipped than it was last year. Absolutely staggering when you consider how obvious the essential upgrades were.

Who gives a shit? Honestly?

What’s the point in staying up if it’s just going to be exactly the same next year, and the one after that and the one after that too? What’s the difference? Where’s the enjoyment? What has Ashley’s Newcastle got to offer its fans and the league in general? What do we bring to the table?

Fuck all. The club in rancid and will continue to be until the fat cunt goes or dies.

we are becoming how the Mackems felt, it's turgid.

Last season we went through a nine-game spell of drawing one (against the team who finished bottom) and losing the other eight, so I don't feel like writing us off. But we're, somehow, in a position where the squad is even less equipped than it was last year. Absolutely staggering when you consider how obvious the essential upgrades were.

Hear what you're saying but this feels different this year. Everything concerning the club is negative at the minute, it's being poisoned and its going to be too difficult to get back in touch with the pack this time. We hit our bad spell with quite a decent number of points on the board last year so we were never really in the shit. This time we're already in it up to our necks and I'm struggling to see who's going to score the goals to win us the games to get out of it.

The worst thing for me personally is that I'm not even sure I give a fuck either way :undecided:

Hear what you're saying but this feels different this year. Everything concerning the club is negative at the minute, it's being poisoned and its going to be too difficult to get back in touch with the pack this time. We hit our bad spell with wire a number of points on the board last year so we were never really in the shit. This time we're already in it up to our necks and I'm struggling to see who's going to score the goals to win us the games to get out of it.

The worst thing for me personally is that I'm not even sure I give a fuck either way :undecided:

yeah the losses are just meaning less and less.

What’s the point in staying up if it’s just going to be exactly the same next year, and the one after that and the one after that too? What’s the difference? Where’s the enjoyment? What has Ashley’s Newcastle got to offer its fans and the league in general? What do we bring to the table?

Fuck all. The club in rancid and will continue to be until the fat cunt goes or dies.

This. I'm a 9 and the board and fans deserve it. Feel sorry for Rafa and most our players who are limited but have worked here socks off the last 2 years

we are becoming how the Mackems felt, it's turgid.

At least there's was due to an owner who spent loads trying to get players to that shithole then had enough

Ours just didn't give a fuck from day 1

Not felt this apathetic since '08. Still think we'll be fine once we put a little run together, confidence is seemingly on the floor, atm, and it appears there's currently not that raw enthusiasm from the team that we saw last year.

As everyone is now catching on; what's the fucking point?

Not felt this apathetic since '08. Still think we'll be fine once we put a little run together, confidence is seemingly on the floor, atm, and it appears there's currently not that raw enthusiasm from the team that we saw last year.

As everyone is now catching on; what's the fucking point?

I was at the Hearts game today, think I checked my phone 3 times for updates. That’s never happened with me.

Virtually zero chance of this squad staying up. You can't just endlessly lose home games, barely threatening to score and stay up. 4 goals in 7 games? Fuck off man. Without a new owner and significant squad investment, it's over. Like someone said though, who gives a shit? Pointless being in this league when you don't bother to compete.

Was a 7 now an 8. I think the only way we stay up is with at least a 60m spend in January and then only if we buy the right players, i.e. no more Murphy's, Ritchie's, Muto's etc. We need some serious quality and somebody to score some goals and it won't be cheap.

Who cares. I want Ashleys investments to tank, unless he actually sells us then I honestly couldnt give 2 fucks what happens. The clubs bigger than him.

Ive realised this season that Im actually past caring, it doesn't affect us anywhere near as much as it does the owner. We can still enjoy football whatever league we're in, Ashley can't if its not making Sports Direct money. Bring on League 2 tbh.

On a side note, how long until we get together and create our own football club ala AFC Wimbledon. Its actually funny how easy our fanbase has been to railroad.

despite not going, NUFC will always be my passion, no other.

Voted a 9. This rabble already look as good as down. We all knew deep down these players would struggle to stay in the PL and only the sheer fight and determination they had in them would keep them up last season but they seem to have lost all that now as well. Lost our first 4 home games for the first time in our history now so it's not looking good for staying up.

However as I've said before Premier League or Championship, it makes no difference as long as Ashley is here do I'm very relaxed whatever the outcome.

Matching up last years results to this year in the same fixtures its fairly similar, even though this year we look shitter when losing.

We got 6 points from Arsenal & Chelsea last season.

Matching up last years results to this year in the same fixtures its fairly similar, even though this year we look shitter when losing.

We got 6 points from Arsenal & Chelsea last season.

We still could but away instead....better get back on my meds.