Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest firetotheworks

As shit as the circumstances have been, we're only a point behind where I thought we'd be at this point tbh. I'm still on 3 (I think that's where I was :lol:)

I started the season optimistically at a 7, moved to an 8 after seeing the way we were playing and after that I'm at a 10. Along with Cardiff and Huddersfield we have far the worst team and squad in the league and there is no sign any longer than our manager is any better than the ones the clubs at the bottom we are fighting with have.

I started the season optimistically at a 7, moved to an 8 after seeing the way we were playing and after that I'm at a 10. Along with Cardiff and Huddersfield we have far the worst team and squad in the league and there is no sign any longer than our manager is any better than the ones the clubs at the bottom we are fighting with have.

Fuck me, Mr Brightside, a 7 is optimistic?!  You must be at 99999 now!

Feel much better after that, we passed it around a lot better today, and in the end it was Man U's sheer quality that won them the game. Muto showed something today, and Rondon still to come in. All is not lost.

we need a minimum of 5 wins in the next 11 games, it's not impossible but will define the season

if we've only got 15 points or less by the time we start the second round of games it's going to take a miracle from rafa and/or some spending by the club to pay for 1-2 quality players in key positions and i think we all agree that won't happen

I've got hope back after yesterday. Benitez needs to play strongest team every week no tinkering. Lascelles and shelvey need to stay fit get Lejeune back sign Messi in January we will be sweet. Oh and Ashley to die of asphyxiation after stuffing too many sausage rolls down his fat neck at Christmas

We'd have to have no major injuries and Rafa work his magic to stay up from here. I think we can judge the team properly over the next 6 games after these initial tough fixtures.

Muto was a positive yesterday but we just lack any firepower. Ashley is staring at a 3rd relegation and will HAVE to spend in Jan to avoid it (yawn been here before)

7/10 at present