Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Got to be a 10 now, Smithers Ferdinand has confirmed tonight that Ashley wont spend and this squad is not good enough to stay up, I think we might even lose a couple of players (and in that case Rafa) before the window closes.

Without someone to atleast help out Rondon we are done if the worst happens i hope we struggle to come back up like leeds .Have under Mike Ashley and Rafa goes on to win a Major title with Spurs

If we get relegated there's no hope Rafa goes to Spurs or any particularly good job imo, which makes it even more admirable that he's sticking with us

Without someone to atleast help out Rondon we are done if the worst happens i hope we struggle to come back up like leeds .Have under Mike Ashley and Rafa goes on to win a Major title with Spurs

If we get relegated there's no hope Rafa goes to Spurs or any particularly good job imo, which makes it even more admirable that he's sticking with us

He'll get a job at a team he could turn into top 4/6 contenders easily

We'll see

Who would this team be?....No way anyone in the Premier League breaks the top 6 clubs

Leicester can probably do better tbh.

Although the manner of tonight's defeat wasn't bad, we're up shit creek right now and if we don't beat Cardiff that's exactly where we'll stay. Without signings? Stick a fork in us.

Without signings I’m starting to creep over the 50% chance.

That said, Cardiff are really bad.

Cardiff and Huddersfield are the two teams who look worse than us. Burnley and Fulham are the two other teams within reach, Burnley are picking up form now, and Fulham have matchwinners in their team. I'm hoping Burnley's form is their golden period of the season and they have a pretty poor squad as well.

I don't see why being relegated is such a bad thing anyway, its not like we are using the money to buy players, improve facilities, make the academy better or even expanding the scouting network. I know people will say it reduces the chances of a takeover well most of the well run clubs in the Premier League now like Leicester, Brighton, Bournemouth and Wolves were bought in the Championship or lower even Leeds are turning a corner and look to be on their way back to the Premier League under new owners.

Its a pointless existence being in the Premier league you can tell from Ritchie and Perez's recent quotes that this aim of scraping survival every season is grinding the players down as well.

We don’t try to compete therefore we should get relegated as far as possible. Pointless club. Burn it to the ground.

O0

Still sitting at a 7. More likely than not. Based on how uncreative we are in front of goal.

All changes if money given to Rafa :laugh:

Goes higher if the fat cunt sacks Rafa.

For what its worth, I think we are completely done for.

The bounce of coming back up year made a big difference, we had good spirit and key players largely stayed fit and played to and above their potential.  Key players this season have had injuries and poor form and look nothing like they did last season.  Total lack of investment is showing and the players and manager know it.

Rafa, aside his professional and personal commitment to the club has taken this lot as far as he can.  He knows he is leaving, as do the players. He also knows no one is coming in during this window (IMO).  Combine all this and its really going to be a long and sad farewell to one of the true hopes we have had as a club to move forwards.

Its too little to late even if they do spend - they have proven to Rafa they have no ambition and for a manager who aims much higher, that is simply not enough.  He has had enough and sadly, his tactics and general outlook reflect this.

For what its worth, I think we are completely done for.

The bounce of coming back up year made a big difference, we had good spirit and key players largely stayed fit and played to and above their potential.  Key players this season have had injuries and poor form and look nothing like they did last season.  Total lack of investment is showing and the players and manager know it.

Rafa, aside his professional and personal commitment to the club has taken this lot as far as he can.  He knows he is leaving, as do the players. He also knows no one is coming in during this window (IMO).  Combine all this and its really going to be a long and sad farewell to one of the true hopes we have had as a club to move forwards.

Its too little to late even if they do spend - they have proven to Rafa they have no ambition and for a manager who aims much higher, that is simply not enough.  He has had enough and sadly, his tactics and general outlook reflect this.

This 100%