Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

The Fulham game was a great chance to get our points total above our games played. Yes, that's what we've been reduced to. Anyway it was squandered, so I guess we'll just soldier on at or near the drop zone.

Ki's been a huge part of us getting out of the bottom three. With him about to bugger off for the Asian games, I get the impression that we'll get worse before we get better.

January is going to be absolutely vital if only to give Rafa, players and fans a lift and early signings would really help with these tough fixtures coming up. No doubt the club will be utterly inept as always and assume everything is absolutely fine despite everyone knowing we're still teetering on the edge.

The Fulham game was a great chance to get our points total above our games played. Yes, that's what we've been reduced to. Anyway it was squandered, so I guess we'll just soldier on at or near the drop zone.

Ki's been a huge part of us getting out of the bottom three. With him about to bugger off for the Asian games, I get the impression that we'll get worse before we get better.

You surely didn’t think we’d do anything but struggle this year ?

No, not really. Just a point a game is survival pace and it would nice to be there before we don't buy anyone in January.

The bad teams have very poor squads this year, so we could be pretty bad and still survive.

No, not really. Just a point a game is survival pace and it would nice to be there before we don't buy anyone in January.

The bad teams have very poor squads this year, so we could be pretty bad and still survive.

We will always struggle now, breaking into the comfy top half will take major investment not only once but 2-3 transfer windows due to the total neglect of the squad, and it’s just not going to happen anytime soon.

We may as well get relegated and start again.Fourth bottom the aim now,every season, we are the turd of the PL.

30 points is probably going to be enough to stay up this season :lol:

Maybe not that low but I think 35 definitely will be enough. We have 17 now and 35 is max I can see us getting

It's fucking vital we beat Cardiff,Huddersfield and Burnley at home

30 points is probably going to be enough to stay up this season :lol:

Maybe not that low but I think 35 definitely will be enough. We have 17 now and 35 is max I can see us getting

It's fucking vital we beat Cardiff,Huddersfield and Burnley at home

I think 37 if we're lucky.

Can't see where the points will come from though...🤔

Even our scratch team was enough to frustrate Liverpool at full strength. It took a half chance off a gift and a dive for them to put the game away. They didn't do it by walking through our defence. They do that most weeks against other teams.

Even our scratch team was enough to frustrate Liverpool at full strength. It took a half chance off a gift and a dive for them to put the game away. They didn't do it by walking through our defence. They do that most weeks against other teams.

Liverpool we’re cruising in 2nd gear man.

Chris Waugh in the Comicle say's the United board must respond......................we don't have a board, even the club website say's our board consist's of Lee Charnley.

Chris Waugh in the Comicle say's the United board must respond......................we don't have a board, even the club website say's our board consist's of Lee Charnley.

He meant the cheese board, come on we all have one  :lol: