Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still at a 7 ish.

More likely we will go down than stay up. We will be drawn into the bottom three battle before long and the confidence of our very limited ability squad is brittle to say the least.

Only reasons to have any hope (if anyone actually really gives a shit if this empty shell of a club purporting to be NUFC survives or not)is our managers ability to tactically get us points from time to time and the piss poor state of the clubs around us.

Once Rafa goes then it will be time to cheer every loss again; ala Pardews time.

Hope SD United sink like a fucking stone to league 2 in rapid time

The 'imminent takeover' aside obviously...

Relegation is no gty that Ashley will sell cheaper or interest in the club from America will remain. Fact is the value of this club is probably highest it will ever be - every window we don't invest in the squad is essentially deferred investment.

In any case, i think we'll be safe. because Rafa.

If we go down again he will gamble on a straight return to the prem.

I think 3rd time lucky it'll fail.

Aye I get the feeling he has finally ran out of luck.  Rafa fell into his lap and Hughton was strong enough to pull things together while Ashley arsed about.

I don't see us coming straight back up third time around. That league is getting harder and harder by the season.

You say that, but Norwich who haven’t spent a penny are in the top two and Boro who haven’t won at home since the dawn of time are in the top 6.

Still not sure how anybody can say 5 or more, given that you're five points clear of the bottom three with a far better goal difference, and only one of the five teams below you look like turning things around right now. I could see Burnley remembering how to play again, but even then you're left with Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield going down, which looks like the likeliest eventuality. I'd have you at a 3 right now. I think Cardiff and Huddersfield are done, and the last place is between the six other clubs below West Ham. So that's 1.7, plus a bit because I think Brighton, Palace and Southampton have enough about them to pick up wins. 3 sounds about right, and we can re-assess in February.

As much as I hate TCP (That c*** Pardew), we had Cabaye, Ba, Cisse, Tiote, Krul, Colo etc (again, nothing to do with Pardew). The football was much better, if down to the players, not the manager. I always say we finished 5th in spite of Pardew.

Imagine if Rafa had those players.

The utter s*** we have now masquerading as a squad means that in spite of Rafa, we're being served up the worst football I've ever seen from us. It's tragic.

As much as I hate TCP (That Cunt Pardew), we had Cabaye, Ba, Cisse, Tiote, Krul, Colo etc (again, nothing to do with Pardew). The football was much better, if down to the players, not the manager. I always say we finished 5th in spite of Pardew.

Imagine if Rafa had those player's.

The utter shit we have now masquerading as a squad means that in spite of Rafa, we're being served up the worst football I've ever seen from us. It's tragic.

We have some players in our squad now that aren't even fit to lace the boots of the likes of Paul Kitson, Stephen Glass, Ketsbaia, Malcolm Allen etc etc

I can honestly say for the first time in supporting NUFC for over 40 years I don't have a favourite player the whole lot of them could fuck off tomorrow and I wouldn't give a shit. Its the worst squad of players we've had in all of our time in the premier league by an absolute mile

As much as I hate TCP (That Cunt Pardew), we had Cabaye, Ba, Cisse, Tiote, Krul, Colo etc (again, nothing to do with Pardew). The football was much better, if down to the players, not the manager. I always say we finished 5th in spite of Pardew.

Why would anyone ever disagree? Look at his career before and since. He fluked a 5th place finish with the French National Team. Nothing more.

As much as I hate TCP (That c*** Pardew), we had Cabaye, Ba, Cisse, Tiote, Krul, Colo etc (again, nothing to do with Pardew). The football was much better, if down to the players, not the manager. I always say we finished 5th in spite of Pardew.

Imagine if Rafa had those player's.

The utter s*** we have now masquerading as a squad means that in spite of Rafa, we're being served up the worst football I've ever seen from us. It's tragic.

We have some players in our squad now that aren't even fit to lace the boots of the likes of Paul Kitson, Stephen Glass, Ketsbaia, Malcolm Allen etc etc

I can honestly say for the first time in supporting NUFC for over 40 years I don't have a favourite player the whole lot of them could f*** off tomorrow and I wouldn't give a s***. Its the worst squad of players we've had in all of our time in the premier league by an absolute mile

Dubravka, Scharr and Fernandez are the only reasonable players we have.  Dummett and Rondon can do a job.  Muto hasn't really had a chance to show what he can do.  The rest can fuck right off.  Dog and Duck standard.

Kitson and Glass would be sweet relief compared to the utter dross we have now.

Shelvey, Ki, Yedlin, Lejeune, Perez?

In all honesty they are all sub standard shite too. it just shows how far standards and the value of decent players has fallen amongst our fans when they think Ayoze fucking Perez and Deandre Yedlin are good. They are both fucking dreadful

I feel so sorry for some of our fans in late teens or early twenties who have grown up watching absolute fucking garbage players thinking they are good

Shelvey, Ki, Yedlin, Lejeune, Perez?

In all honesty they are all sub standard shite too. it just shows how far standards and the value of decent players has fallen amongst our fans when they think Ayoze fucking Perez and Deandre Yedlin are good. They are both fucking dreadful

I feel so sorry for some of our fans in late teens or early twenties who have grown up watching absolute fucking garbage players thinking they are good

Ki has been pretty good , I grew up from 1976 my first match, saw some shite mind, these aren’t the worst.