Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Lose to w brom and I reckon mclaren will be gone.

After just allowing him to bring in those players? No chance.

The club know best remember. Never even considered binning Pardew, and had no plans for him leaving.

Even though I didn't think our window was good enough, I thought it may have created a bit of a feel good factor bounce. McClaren has taken any of that and flushed it down the toilet.

We are down. We won't stop leaking goals, we won't play a formation and style that will sufficiently contain a team and attack and most importantly, we won't score any goals.

Honestly, don't think tonight changes anything. We've been terrible away from home all season. We were terrible again tonight.

We're a jekyll and hyde team and have been significantly better at home. We play a lot of the teams around us at home over the coming months. Those are the games that will decide our fate.

I'm still at a 5. Saturday is massive.

Lose to w brom and I reckon mclaren will be gone.

After just allowing him to bring in those players? No chance.

The club know best remember. Never even considered binning Pardew, and had no plans for him leaving.

Spending that money and sacking McClaren all comes from the same place - Ashley's fear of missing the TV money.

Ashley must've been shitting himself to spend so much. McClaren isn't safe, he wants that money no matter what.

Cant see how we'll get out of it after tonight, there was just no fight or effort that you would expect from a relegation battling team. Saying we are no good away from home, just isn't an excuse any more.

Another game gone, and our PPG ratio goes up. Mackems will beat us in the derby, they'll stay up, we'll go down.

What are people basing their positivity on?

After 24 games (14 to go) we:

have won 5

have 19 pts

conceded 44 (behind only mackems and Norwich)

been beaten by Swansea, Watford, scumderland, Palace, West Brom

Don't have anybody who can score

Have a manager without a clue

What are people basing their positivity on?

After 24 games (14 to go) we:

have won 5

have 19 pts

conceded 44 (behind only mackems and Norwich)

been beaten by Swansea, Watford, scumderland, Palace, West Brom

Don't have anybody who can score

Have a manager without a clue

Not seeing this positivity I have to be honest. :lol:

Norwich are fucked, and the mackems will find some way of getting out of it (including 3 points against us). That leaves us....

Norwich are so shit, I wouldn't even rule out us maybe getting a point against them on Saturday.

Just imagine, if it is us, you and the mackems who go down, the Championship is going to attract more attention than it has for ages.