Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We'll have at least one glimmer of hope to come, where we pull an unexpected result out of somewhere and other games go in our favour, it'd be too kind if we're already out of our misery for the season.

We'll have at least one glimmer of hope to come, where we pull an unexpected result out of somewhere and other games go in our favour, it'd be too kind if we're already out of our misery for the season.

Next weekend is absolutely screaming this.

As far as I'm concerned we've only got 9 pts to play for, can't see us getting anything from games other than Swansea, Palace and Villa and even then it's pushing it.

As far as I'm concerned we've only got 9 pts to play for, can't see us getting anything from games other than Swansea, Palace and Villa and even then it's pushing it.

We draw or lose one of those. Not even confident of beating villa.

You can make a case for us getting something from the other games - however unlikely it is.  Southampton - nothing to play for; Liverpool - nothing to play for and might be going all out to win the Europa League to qualify for CL; Man City - could be concentrating on trying to win CL (although will obviously wanting to ensure they get 4th or better in the PL); and Spurs might have nothing to play except finishing ahead of Arsenal.

This is why I want a Palace win on Saturday. If that happens there's a minimal chance of catching Norwich still with those 9 points, if Norwich win though there's no chance.

I actually think though that we'll win one of the Spurs/City games and drop points from one of the above.

We took 1 point from the mackems, Bournemouth and Norwich, I expect a similar return from our last 3 "winnable" games. Might pick up an unexpected point or 2 somewhere else, but I genuinely think Norwich already have enough points to finish above us.

We took 1 point from the mackems, Bournemouth and Norwich, I expect a similar return from our last 3 "winnable" games. Might pick up an unexpected point or 2 somewhere else, but I genuinely think Norwich already have enough points to finish above us.

Same here, I'd be surprised if we won a game the rest of the season, amazed if we won 2

Everyone needs to stop being so negative. Even if we finished 18th, we've still got a great chance of picking up the 15/16 NETD Trophy.

Obviously we'll be handing it over to Boro next season, but as long as it's not the Mackems I'll be ecstatic.

There's a chance we'll do a Leeds but I'm willing to risk it right now - whatever guts this squad. Staying up would keep more of these dickheads here and it'll be more of the same next season. Fuck that, time to shake things up.