Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I think this thing will be out this coming season if something dosent happen soon.

Said the same thing this week to people at work  :sadnod:

Macdonald been saying pretty much the same on Legands, and giving good argument for the case tbh.

• 3 weeks later...

This club is rotten from top to bottom, and if sources are to be believed, it still will be by game 1 of the new season. We simply havent the time to fuck around, yet we are doing just that. We havent a manager, the players we need, the owner we need and this time next month, the players we DO have will prob get sold as we typically panic to replace them. We are fucked and the club fucking deserves it, not the fans, but this club is so rotten im not even sure new owners could make it look clean and fresh. Im expecting them to fail as well, its all ive come to know with this club. It will be cup finals to the opposition next year, and it will be a walk in the park to our useless cunts, I can honestly see us going down again.

As things now stand I would put us at 7 for the third division/ League One.

If we get no movement on ownership and management by the first game of the season I'll move this up to an 8.

OK then ,..Reset for the new season.

im on a 4,.. a possiblity but too soon to be a real threat

edit, im not voting yet tho.

agree with the 4 now, another month of this shit and i'll be right up to a 7 though

without big changes, its not good.

the other thread where people are claiming this current squad can do were, i think they are off the mark.

i think some of these stale, aged, de motivated,pampered,lazy, overpaid, big time charlies will not know whats hit them in the championship, when they come up against..up and coming young fresh players and managers trying to prove themselves, well motivated.

They wont get the protection from the refs they are used too in the prem, they wont like the frantic nature, and the hard hitting tackles, they will cry off injured.

Our current players are too namby pamby for the championship.

OK then ,..Reset for the new season.

im on a 4,.. a possiblity but too soon to be a real threat

edit, im not voting yet tho.

agree with the 4 now, another month of this shit and i'll be right up to a 7 though

without big changes, its not good.

the other thread where people are claiming this current squad can do were, i think they are off the mark.

i think some of these stale, aged, de motivated,pampered,lazy, overpaid, big time charlies will not know whats hit them in the championship, when they come up against..up and coming young fresh players and managers trying to prove themselves, well motivated.

They wont get the protection from the refs they are used too in the prem, they wont like the frantic nature, and the hard hitting tackles, they will cry off injured.

Our current players are too namby pamby for the championship.

agreed on all points, think they'll get mauled down there

As things now stand I would put us at 7 for the third division/ League One.

If we get no movement on ownership and management by the first game of the season I'll move this up to an 8.

I am inching up to a 7.5 as it now looks that Ashley's stubborness is going to do us in. As said before I'll go to a full 8 if the season starts with us in the same sad state of affiars.

No chance tbh. Things are bad, bad enough to completely screw any chance of promotion, but we've got no chance of getting relegated.

As things stand now, Ashley will keep the club and will run thsi club on the cheap. We'll sell our salable players to lower the wage bill and offset our massive income loss (Beye, Martins, Bassong, S Taylor, etc), have the Chuckle borthers or Kinnear as managers, have the lowest team morale in the league and be resting our hopes on our academy juniors and reserve team - who will lose the vast majority of the league games.

Relegation is very a real possibility.

No chance tbh. Things are bad, bad enough to completely screw any chance of promotion, but we've got no chance of getting relegated.

As things stand now, Ashley will keep the club and will run thsi club on the cheap. We'll sell our salable players to lower the wage bill and offset our massive income loss (Beye, Martins, Bassong, S Taylor, etc), have the Chuckle borthers or Kinnear as managers, have the lowest team morale in the league and be resting our hopes on our academy juniors and reserve team - who will lose the vast majority of the league games.

yup. the likes of Carrol, Ranger, Lua Lua, Kadar etc might be talented individual players but a team full of them, missing our best senior players, will struggle badly against the experienced meatheads of the championship, especially if they're being managed by a dinosaur and undermined at every turn by their owner.

You think there's a 75% chance of us getting relegated? Fuck me man :lol:

You think there's a 75% chance of us getting relegated? f*** me man :lol:

And if you read through the thread you'll see that I was at a 7 since January and only moved up to an 8 after losing to Fulham last season. - People laughed at me then as well back at the New Year.

You think there's a 75% chance of us getting relegated? f*** me man :lol:

And if you read through the thread you'll see that I was at a 7 since January and only moved up to an 8 after losing to Fulham last season. - People laughed at me then as well back at the New Year.

The season hasn't started yet can we please just fuck off with the doom and gloom for just 1 day?

That was posted 21 and a half hours ago. This is not 1 day, try again.

You think there's a 75% chance of us getting relegated? Fuck me man :lol:

The way things are at the minute do you think there is a 25% chance we'll stay up?

We have the same gutless fuckers who took us down last year, and on a day to day basis we have them coming out and saying they want away, one at a time.  We have no manager, no owner, no money and most likely by the time that the season starts no first team.  We are the team that everyone is going to be looking to turn over in this division, and with the remnants of last years shit-kickers coupled with the reserves and juniors (neither of which have set the world alight), most teams we come up against are most likely to.

We have to get the fat bastard out the door as fast as we can, but the fucker is staying put and fucking us over as best he can.