Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We had plenty of decent, PL-standard players when we went down. A bunch of mercenaries that were only here for the money, mixed in with some absolute shite and a crap manager made sure we went down (amongst other things). I think there are parallels with QPR from what we've seen so far.

I hope Hughes fucks off after this like.

Im actually seriously starting to get a bit worried. Changes needs to be made.

Starting with Pardew?  :lol:

Yes! He refuses/can't see what is wrong. How is he supposed to turn it around? Useless, poorer teams play much better and positive than us.

Im actually seriously starting to get a bit worried. Changes needs to be made.

Starting with Pardew?  :lol:

Yes! He refuses/can't see what is wrong. How is he supposed to turn it around? Useless, poorer teams play much better and positive than us.

Going back to 4-3-3 would be a start.

Guest neesy111

After the relegation season never say never but we should have though continue like this till Xmas and well be in a relegation fight imo.

The dickhead in charge's attacking strategy is actually to hit balls at the opposition defence and a) hope there is a defensive spillage b) hope Ba/Cisse can finish from any spillage.

THAT IS THE FULL EXTENT OF OUR ATTACKING PLAY.

It's been the same with Cabaye, HBA and Colo in the team at different points this season. I'm at a non-sarcastic 9, because I don't think we'll get rid of Pardew until very late in the day.