Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It's going to be a huge fight now and very uncomfortable 5 months. Forget any hopes for the FA cup or Europa league, it's all about survival now, a bleak and depressing thought.

And with the players we have it's just unforgivable.

I always ruled it out because I thought there would probably become a point when we would just have too many good players on the pitch, whose ability would override Pardew's extreme lack of, but it does just appear that everything is going against us and spirit/motivation looking increasingly low. :(

I still think we'll be no lower than midtable but that performance was very concerning. Pardew is dragging us down the league but the sheer quality will keep us up.

mid table being no worse than???.... I honestly can't see us picking up more than 12-15pts, which wont be mid table. 21 games played, 5 wins. 17 games to go...

It remains a possibility but my gut instinct is we'll stutter to 14th, about 5 points above the dropzone. Fortunately i think we're better than the real shit in the league. Can't see how QPR and Reading are going to get out of it.

Still this, tbh.