Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

There are some nervous mutants shambling around the banks of the Wear.

Advantage us in that respect. We should be looking at trying to finish with top 6 form from now until May. No reason why we can't do that either. Should see us at least 10th, maybe even higher if the likes of Swansea & WBA start to lose steam.

4 down to a 2.5

Still work to do but the green shoots are there and Pardew must learn that sometimes doing nothing is better than doing something purely because you know you can. The game didn't need to be changed as the players were always in it. He knew he had 3 subs to use and in the past I think he's made subs because he knew he could rather than to change a game in our favour.

4 massive games after the Europe League games -

Southampton at home

Swansea away

Stoke at home

Wigan away.

Games against teams in and around us, and we need to make sure we get maximum points from those games!

Tbh, if we're purely talking about staying up then 6-7 would do. I think we should be looking at 9-10 though.

4 massive games after the Europe League games -

Southampton at home

Swansea away

Stoke at home

Wigan away.

Games against teams in and around us, and we need to make sure we get maximum points from those games!

Tbh, if we're purely talking about staying up then 6-7 would do. I think we should be looking at 9-10 though.

Yeh you're probably right. The Southampton and Wigan games will be massive, and to take points from Swansea and Stoke would be a bonus.