Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Seriously man, f*** off bumping this thread. We won't be relegated.

We're only 3 points above the drop zone ffs.

Yeah, and we will go the entire season without being in the drop zone once.

Crazy to not even consider the chance we may go down, given the points total we have and our current position.

been here with Stu and inochi :lol:

Mental.

Russian generals "stalin the germans are massing near our boarders, we need to react accordingly"

Stalin "do you want to start a war?" 

Derp.

4 points from the next 2 and we're safe I reckon. Could probably even afford to lose to Fulham as long as we win the one after.

Having looked at the mackems' fixtures they're my new favourites to join Reading and QPR - can't see them getting more than 36 points.

4 points from the next 2 and we're safe I reckon. Could probably even afford to lose to Fulham as long as we win the one after.

Having looked at the mackems' fixtures they're my new favourites to join Reading and QPR - can't see them getting more than 36 points.

I dont think i could cope if we lost that game  :lol:

said yesterday lose to Fulham and my arse will turn inside out Derby Morning.

Dont have an indians the night before then  :lol:

:lol: Aye. Imagine the release when Shola slams in the winning penalty though!

IMO this side and Pardew are mich better than the lot that got relegated.

However, the competition is better this time. Hull where terrible and deserved to go down. Wigan & Villa are getting stronger, they have the momentun. Heck even QPR are in decent overall form.

Luckily, Sunderland/Norwich and maybe a couple others are right down there struggling too.

I won't lie, I'm scared but think we'll just have enough to crawl to the finish line and survive. 4 for me.

seems about right tbh, i think it's a long shot we'll go down but you'd have to be fuckin mental to not consider it's even possible at this juncture

Seriously man, f*** off bumping this thread. We won't be relegated.

I'm sure the same will have been said the last time we went down.

At this stage of that season?, no I don't think so.

After all the changes we made, plus some decent results and we are only one point better off since the Reading game. I don't think we will go down but it has been a disaster of a season, hard to believe that we were 5th last year. We haven't done real well against Fulham lately either  :undecided:

I don't think Sunderland will beat us at St James but they very well could get a draw. For that reason Fulham is absolutely vital.

If we're still dicking about coming out of the derby then god knows how this shit stain of a season will pan out  :undecided: