Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

:lol: Jesus. That match hasn't finished, ours hasn't even started. Worst comes to the worst, we'll still be three points ahead tonight. How do you get through the days?

Without my head in the sand.

Dread to think what our squad will look like next year if we do go.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZYXLnq5dLVM/Ti2Nq70PuiI/AAAAAAAAB_I/Gb9mOm_TxxU/s1600/sky-is-falling.jpg

Going down and no one gives a fuck at sjp.

Fans feel powerless IMO. Some are too scared about looking fickle to people on the outside of the club who don't watch us week-in, week-out and who don't matter one jot, some people want to believe Pardew deserves more time because they want to feel optimistic and because they're too committed to not watch the team and some know they have very little sway over whether Pardew stays or goes, whether our stadium is a Sports Direct advert or our ground etc

Fans feel powerless IMO. Some are too scared about looking fickle to people on the outside of the club who don't watch us week-in, week-out and who don't matter one jot, some people want to believe Pardew deserves more time because they want to feel optimistic and because they're too committed to not watch the team and some know they have very little sway over whether Pardew stays or goes, whether our stadium is a Sports Direct advert or our ground etc

...is correct and bang on the money.

...is correct and bang on the money.

Fans may feel as I've described, but I don't believe they are powerless.

Even if depriving Ashley of gate income won't do it, we still ought to fight the losing battle against him by fans talking with their wallets.

Wigan can easily win 2 out of 4. We're fucked with this twat in charge

If watching us bottle it in our last two home games doesn't give Wigan a massive charge of hope and belief I don't know what will.