Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Relying on Villa and Wigan doing us favours.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meftkudKcy1rvjchw.gif

Lost 0-3 to the mackems at home.

Having to cheer them on on Monday.

Worse.

We need to be positive, close down collectively all over the pitch, then give the ball to this man.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/204/828/hi-res-156835941_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

We have to beat QPR at their place. It's all balancing on that.

We had to beat sunderland, we had to beat West Brom, we could have done without conceding 6 today.

Unfortunately the games (and the excuses) are running out.

I can't see us picking up more than a point or 2 now, I think we're relying on Wigan not winning any/many more games.  Or else we're gone.

Still think the odds are still fairly solidly on you staying up. That late Cisse goal the other week was absolutely crucial. All you need's one win, and I suspect you won't even need that. My money's on Wigan - I mean, they're playing pretty well, but 5 points with four to play is still a solid ask. Just look at things like the Figueroa injury. They probably need to get everything right from now on, whereas you only need to get it right once. And that's without coming to Villa.

I do fear that Villa will beat Sunderland though - said that all along, and Di Canio coming in hasn't changed my mind.

We have to beat QPR at their place. It's all balancing on that.

We had to beat sunderland, we had to beat West Brom, we could have done without conceding 6 today.

Unfortunately the games (and the excuses) are running out.

I can't see us picking up more than a point or 2 now, I think we're relying on Wigan not winning any/many more games.  Or else we're gone.

Still cannot believe we've managed to wipe out our sizeable goal difference advantage in one afternoon. We essentially lost a point today. Fucking disgusting state of affairs man.

We're not close to team that looks up for a fight to stay up.  We're worse now than when we went down last time.

Unless something drasticaly changes i.e. they sack pardew and throw a bucket load of cash at a quality manager - we're doomed. :(

Still cannot believe we've managed to wipe out our sizeable goal difference advantage in one afternoon. We essentially lost a point today. Fucking disgusting state of affairs man.

always with the ultra-negativity wullie, we lost a point but we gained a fuckton of exposure in the press...you need to learn how sell things dude

Worrying thing is that besides form, Aston Villa and Wigan are playing as more of a team than we ever did, especially in the past 4 games. We're going from one nadir to another.

Worrying thing is that besides form, Aston Villa and Wigan are playing as more of a team than we ever did, especially in the past 4 games. We're going from one nadir to another.

That's my main worry, it's all about momentum when you get to this stage and we look fucking demoralised.

We gotta stay up. Every game on TV next year, ffs! I want to watch us lose in HD over multiple devices.

:lol: Gonna cancel my cable TV subscription if we are relegated. Those bloody suckers have steadily increased their fees and it's only gonna get higher. I had refused to subscribe to that daylight robbery of a Euro 2012 plan.

That's my main worry, it's all about momentum when you get to this stage and we look f***ing demoralised.

Cisse, Cabaye, Sissoko, Debuchy, MYM, Tiote, all showing signs of real frustration on the pitch in recent games and I don't blame them for that. You sign for the club on the promise of being able to play your football and got sold a lie. Their confidence have totally evaporated and I can't see Pardew as the man to inject some drive back into them. We either have to stick with that man and hope results of Villa and Wigan go our way, or get a replacement for the remaining games hoping some fresh impetus will drive us over the line. Pardew is suffocating the life out of this team.

That's my main worry, it's all about momentum when you get to this stage and we look f***ing demoralised.

Cisse, Cabaye, Sissoko, Debuchy, MYM, Tiote, all showing signs of real frustration on the pitch in recent games and I don't blame them for that. You sign for the club on the promise of being able to play your football and got sold a lie. Their confidence have totally evaporated and I can't see Pardew as the man to inject some drive back into them. We either have to stick with that man and hope results of Villa and Wigan go our way, or get a replacement for the remaining games hoping some fresh impetus will drive us over the line. Pardew is suffocating the life out of this team.

That's my fear too, we just look so hopelessly rudderless that I don't see us being able to pick another point up. The players aren't blameless at all but they've been coached into complete confusion. The tactics, the shape and the attitude is all rotten as fuck.