Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Potentially all three teams we've left to play will have nothing left to play for but even that is not enough for us to get anything from them IMO, not with cuntface in charge.

I'd be tapping up Arry sound him out as a potential replacement should we stay up then when he gifts us 3pts 'change' our minds  :lol:

Yesterday was the first time I could realistically see us going down. It's a genuine concern, but it's still in our hands. At this point, I'm praying for a win in one of our away games.

But, but you said it was a CERTAINTY that we wouldn't go down. Looks like you were just being an argumentative, contrary idiot for nowt then.

Could quite easily see us doing a Wolves if we went down. Krul, Colo, MYM, Debuchy, Cabaye, Santon, Tiote, Sissoko, Cisse, HBA, Marv, would all be on their way. We'd have to pretty much build another side.

Most irksome is the fact that the last time we went we had a chance to purge the team of the shite and the mercenaries, Duff, Beye, etc. This time we'd ironically be getting shot of the most talented squad of players we've had in a while. Fucking Pardew, man. Incompetent cunt.

True, but did we ever truly build a PL squad? Too much of the dross that played for us in the Championship are still getting games for us.

I'd argue that we've better individuals (on paper/reputation, at least, than a majority of squads in the Prem. imagine what a manager like Laudrup could do with a squad like ours.

I do agree though. Willo, Simpson, Jonas along with shite like Obertan in no way constitute Prem quality.

I read somewhere that Pardews record in the Premier League is that he has either finished in the top 10 or got relegated. Make of it what you will.

he can still do either?

I read somewhere that Pardews record in the Premier League is that he has either finished in the top 10 or got relegated. Make of it what you will.

Finished bottom half in his first season with us. Managed to wank up a top ten finish in the space of twenty minutes by bringing Alan Smith on against West Brom.

Finished bottom half in his first season with us. Managed to wank up a top ten finish in the space of twenty minutes by bringing Alan Smith on against West Brom.

Just reading the NUFC.com match report from that and I find it hard to believe Pardew said the bit in bold.

"Although we're disappointed, we have to remember it's been a great effort this year. It's been a tremendous effort from this group of players and we can't get away from that. We lost Ben Arfa and Andy Carroll, and I think finishing in 12th position is probably about fair. But we need to build on that next season.

"I thought the game reflected our season in a way. We were brilliant at times, but rubbish at others. One minute we're great, but then another we might not look too much of a threat. I think that's the inconsistency that we need to eradicate, and quality players bring consistency to a club.

"With on-field matters concluded for another campaign, Pardew will now turn his attention to a summer rebuilding project that will determine the extent of the club's ambition next season. My priority now is to make sure the guys are seen off properly and their programmes are all sorted for the summer. We head into the summer looking for quality players to add to the group.

"I don't think anything is going to happen in the next couple of weeks. A lot of agents and players are manoeuvring at the moment, but most people are not going to be advised to sign at this point. We have to be in there pitching and battling away, and that's what we're doing.

:lol:

Weird to think a 20 minute cameo by Smith cost us something like £2.5m :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Yesterday was the first time I could realistically see us going down. It's a genuine concern, but it's still in our hands. At this point, I'm praying for a win in one of our away games.

But, but you said it was a CERTAINTY that we wouldn't go down. Looks like you were just being an argumentative, contrary idiot for nowt then.

Don't think I ever said that, like. In the same way it was never, and still isn't, a CERTAINTY that we'll go down. All I'm saying now is that I've only begun to entertain it as a possibility.

Don't think I ever said that, like. In the same way it was never, and still isn't, a CERTAINTY that we'll go down. All I'm saying now is that I've only begun to entertain it as a possibility.

And I think its fair to say that this makes you a grade A idiot. And to think, it's not even long since you were suggesting that the Pardew 'haters' were hiding because our upturn in form made them look stupid.

Guest icemanblue

And I think its fair to say that this makes you a grade A idiot. And to think, it's not even long since you were suggesting that the Pardew 'haters' were hiding because our upturn in form made them look stupid.

Ah, man. Really? When was this then? Fuck me, you people have your priorities in order.

Sigh.

Anyway, it was fucking daft to say we were definitely down, for the reasons I've stated, in fucking January. The end.

Likewise it is daft especially then, but also now to a much lesser extent that we are definitely not going down either.

Nah. :lol:

Ring any bells?

Ah, man. Really? When was this then? f*** me, you people have your priorities in order.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hcj390.jpg

Guest icemanblue

Sigh.

Anyway, it was fucking daft to say we were definitely down, for the reasons I've stated, in fucking January. The end.

Likewise it is daft especially then, but also now to a much lesser extent that we are definitely not going down either.

Ring any bells?

That's not me saying we're a CERTAINTY not to go down. You must have had a good hard look too.

Guest icemanblue

Ah, man. Really? When was this then? f*** me, you people have your priorities in order.

Lovely image woz ere.

Again, not me saying anyone was hiding, or even that anyone looked stupid. If I remember rightly, that was after our little upturn, when people were refusing to give him any credit.

This is fucking bananas, like. I haven't suddenly done a complete 180 on my position and opinion. I stand by everything I've said. Everyone has a point where they lose patience, and sitting through that ninety minutes was mine.

Sigh.

Ring any bells?

That's not me saying we're a CERTAINTY not to go down. You must have had a good hard look too.

Not really, I remember the idiocy of your argument as if it were yesterday , you were boasting about voting as a 1 for weeks...and 1 stood for not a chance of going down.

Guest icemanblue

Sigh.

Ring any bells?

Not really, I remember the idiocy of your argument as if it were yesterday , you were boasting about voting as a 1 for weeks...and 1 stood for not a chance of going down.

Yet that's what you used to back that up? Honestly, what are you hoping to achieve here?

Sigh.

Ring any bells?

Yet that's what you used to back that up? Honestly, what are you hoping to achieve here?

I didn't want to read too many of your posts in case my eyes started to bleed.

Guest icemanblue

Sigh.

Ring any bells?

I didn't want to read too many of your posts in case my eyes started to bleed.

After nearly half an hour of searching, you'd have read a few. Cracking argument and comeback for a middle aged man, though.