Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we can just scrape a couple of draws it could make a massive difference.  Would leave Wigan needing 2 wins and a draw minimum from 4 games.  They've got to go to arsenal and one of their games is against a side currently worse off than us. Reach out for those straws.

Sigh.

Anyway, it was fucking daft to say we were definitely down, for the reasons I've stated, in fucking January. The end.

Likewise it is daft especially then, but also now to a much lesser extent that we are definitely not going down either.

Nah. :lol:

Ring any bells?

That's not me saying we're a CERTAINTY not to go down. You must have had a good hard look too.

Not really, I remember the idiocy of your argument as if it were yesterday , you were boasting about voting as a 1 for weeks...and 1 stood for not a chance of going down.

Yet that's what you used to back that up? Honestly, what are you hoping to achieve here?

I didn't want to read too many of your posts in case my eyes started to bleed.

After nearly half an hour of searching, you'd have read a few. Cracking argument and comeback for a middle aged man, though.

Perhaps you should have bowed to experience then and cut the pontificating as if you were some kind of deity then. You've spent virtually this whole thread posturing and boasting that you'd voted 1 and that we definitely wouldn't be relegated, whilst mocking those who argued otherwise. I wish your unfounded confidence had been founded confidence mind.

Guest icemanblue

Sigh.

Anyway, it was fucking daft to say we were definitely down, for the reasons I've stated, in fucking January. The end.

Likewise it is daft especially then, but also now to a much lesser extent that we are definitely not going down either.

Ring any bells?

That's not me saying we're a CERTAINTY not to go down. You must have had a good hard look too.

Not really, I remember the idiocy of your argument as if it were yesterday , you were boasting about voting as a 1 for weeks...and 1 stood for not a chance of going down.

Yet that's what you used to back that up? Honestly, what are you hoping to achieve here?

After nearly half an hour of searching, you'd have read a few. Cracking argument and comeback for a middle aged man, though.

Perhaps you should have bowed to experience then and cut the pontificating as if you were some kind of deity then. You've spent virtually this whole thread posturing and boasting that you'd voted 1 and that we definitely wouldn't be relegated, whilst mocking those who argued otherwise. I wish your unfounded confidence had been founded confidence mind.

Here, what the fuck are you on about? I can remember taking issue with people giving it the tens in January, and that's it. I stand by that. There have been a fair few twists and turns since then and those people have flipped their 'scores' accordingly. Quite where you're getting the bold bit from, I really don't know. It simply hasn't happened.

In fact, I've kept my mouth shut as, week after week (after the bad results, of course), you've posted in here with your 'Inochi and Stu are still on a one though' craic. Not once have I 'boasted' about 'being on a 1'. Fuck knows what you're getting out of this, but it's absolutely pitiful behaviour from a man of your age and intelligence.

Sigh.

Ring any bells?

Here, what the fuck are you on about? I can remember taking issue with people giving it the tens in January, and that's it. I stand by that. There have been a fair few twists and turns since then and those people have flipped their 'scores' accordingly. Quite where you're getting the bold bit from, I really don't know. It simply hasn't happened.

In fact, I've kept my mouth shut as, week after week (after the bad results, of course), you've posted in here with your 'Inochi and Stu are still on a one though' craic. Not once have I 'boasted' about 'being on a 1'. Fuck knows what you're getting out of this, but it's absolutely pitiful behaviour from a man of your age and intelligence.

You cannot even admit you were wrong despite nigh on a season full of evidence. Pathetic .

Guest icemanblue

Jesus fucking Christ, man.

Apologies to everyone for the derailing, I'll leave this alone now. Not even remotely worth it.

Im on a 7, we have the points which Wigan haven't got in the bag...That late Wigan OG against Spurs and their death match against Villa might, just might save our sorry arse.

Im on a 7, we have the points which Wigan haven't got in the bag...That late Wigan OG against Spurs and their death match against Villa might, just might save our sorry arse.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

Dunno why people can't change their minds about Pardew, well the normal ones with working eyes and a brain.

The footballing gods will find a way to screw us over, they fucking hate us.

Guest neesy111

The footballing gods will find a way to screw us over, they fucking hate us.

Maybe we should offer some sacrifices for them???

The footballing gods will find a way to screw us over, they f***ing hate us.

We have the points in the bag, unless we get deducted 10 points for some random failure of sorts  :lol:

Maybe we should offer some sacrifices for them???

Starting with Pardew, ill blood that fucker for the gods, or throw the cunt in a Volcano...Theres a fucking angry Volcano in Iceland, that needs fucking pleasing.

Guest neesy111

If we tried to sacrifice with Ameobi, Jonas and Pardew he'd strike us all down with aids as a punishment.

:sadnod:

Dunno why people can't change their minds about Pardew, well the normal ones with working eyes and a brain.

Its a hollow Victory for the Haters- tho its not over yet- and could yet be more twists- bit distasteful to be in full on triumph after such an humiliation,

Guest bimpy474

Its a hollow Victory for the Haters- tho its not over yet- and could yet be more twists- bit distasteful to be in full on triumph after such an humiliation,

I was actually being genuine there, just thought i add a little joke on the end. As i will always say, i'd rather the team won than bask in the glory of this idiots fuck ups.

The problem for us is that we look like having to rely on others being as shit as us and they aren't, both Villa and Wigan are playing far better than we are.  We need at least one of those to change because they are playing well enough to pick up points, we're not.

Guest bimpy474

The problem for us is that we look like having to rely on others being as shit as us and they aren't, both Villa and Wigan are playing far better than we are.  We need at least one of those to change because they are playing well enough to pick up points, we're not.

And they are teams that could pluck a result from nowhere, you can't predict what either will do.

It isn't a victory for anybody, though those that have voiced their concerns have been proven to be more correct than the blind optimists and the contrary WUMs.

We have the points in the bag, unless we get deducted 10 points for some random failure of sorts  :lol:

Crimes against football were committed by us in the last 2 home games...