Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

One win needed and two teams with nothing to play for left to face. I don't 'expect' us to get anything at the moment, but if we can't win one of those games with what is at stake we want shooting.

Mo.ment.um; The impetus gained by a moving object.

We're static. They've got AC bang on form. Nolan with a point to prove and a sound basis/formation/strategy.

We've got 11 strangers with no desire, system or plan.

I absolutely guarantee we will not take anything from the game.

Oh crap. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

You're welcome. You can ram that head back into the sand now if you like.

No need at all for this, man. He's said a few post up that he's shitting it.

You should know by now that taking the alternative view on this forum is forbidden,  especially one with any hint of optimism. Not that I personally have much of that just now. I've got this permanently nervous feeling,  and i'm finding it hard to enjoy normal,  non football things in life.  I'm sick of being in limbo.  It really is dominating my mood.

Guest neesy111

Just waiting for the old favourite to come out soon.......................'3 Cup Finals'.

Yeap, is cliche bingo time.

Just waiting for the old favourite to come out soon.......................'3 Cup Finals'.

Yeap, is cliche bingo time.

Sure is. We should have a sweepstake.

Edit - I'd lump serious money on Shola, Saylor & Prdew spurting them out this week.

Taylor has already said that. :lol:

:lol: See my previous post. One down, 2 to go.

I'll also back 'We must give our all' and 'leave no stone unturned'.

I seen someone post the other day about "Mercenaries"

Who would be classes as Mercenaries at this club? I personally put Cabaye at the top of that list, he might have a nice highlight reel but he does fuck all else, a hand full of great games in his 2 years here,majority of the time he goes missing. I don't blame the players really, 90% of the problem is the manager.

Guest neesy111

Who would be classes as Mercenaries at this club? I personally put Cabaye at the top of that list, he might have a nice highlight reel but he does fuck all else, a hand full of great games in his 2 years here,majority of the time he goes missing. I don't blame the players really, 90% of the problem is the manager.

I agree to an extent about Cabaye, but I still believe he's playing in the wrong position.

Guest bimpy474

I agree to an extent about Cabaye, but I still believe he's playing in the wrong position.

One sits in front of the back four, Cabaye and Sissoko in the middle, Sissoko getting forward, Cabaye floating around passing it about.

Never tried once by shit for brains, but so obvious and just where Cabaye played for Lille.

Who would be classes as Mercenaries at this club? I personally put Cabaye at the top of that list, he might have a nice highlight reel but he does f*** all else, a hand full of great games in his 2 years here,majority of the time he goes missing. I don't blame the players really, 90% of the problem is the manager.

One sits in front of the back four, Cabaye and Sissoko in the middle, Sissoko getting forward, Cabaye floating around passing it about.

Never tried once by s*** for brains, but so obvious and just where Cabaye played for Lille.

Its surprising some of the stuff Pardew has not even tried.

Not once was the HBA - Cisse  - Ba front 3 with Ba on the left tried.

It's not that difficult. What Pardew has managed to do in terms of making life difficult for himself is about the worst I've seen from any manager at any level.

Souness was shit and gradually downgraded our squad (Faye, Boumsong, Luque etc.). Roeder was shit but had to work with a squad mostly populated by mercenaries (Duff, Babayaro, Owen etc.) or talentless kids (Pattison, Ramage, Huntington, Edgar etc.)

Pardew's been served some excellent talent, seen his squad been improved in both quality and depth, provided with players being able occupy several different systems. Yet he comes up with solutions that completley disregard every good player's strenghts.

What Pardew has managed to do in terms of making life difficult for himself is about the worst I've seen from any manager at any level.

i'd like to see some counter offers to this :lol:

in 2 years we bought a lot of the best talent france had to offer and he's brought us to the brink of relegation...who else has possibly come close to being this bad?

On the flipside buying loads of foreigners with no PL experience and expecting to integrate them all in to the team and adapt straight away is nearly as fucking stupid. 1 or 2 yes, not 4 or 5.