Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I'd take any scenario where we've 1 point above either Sunderland or Norwich on the last day.

Imagine Sunderland lose their next 2, we lose at QPR. Basically us or them with us 1 point ahead and both against CL chasing teams on the last day.

Guest icemanblue

Inochi joins the thread and we have one person voting for 1, coincidence?

You sad, sad man.

Could genuinely see us drawing at QPR and Norwich drawing v WBA

Then on the last day, us losing 1-0 at home to Arsenal and Norwich losing 2-0 to Man City, meaning we stay up on goals scored  :lol:

I'd settle for that as it will almost certainly be the end of our coward.

I'm praying we finish 17th, like. It's my lucky number as it happens.

Praying as well man. I'm trying to be positive and think positively. Just hope we go to QPR and thrash them.

It's going to be tight, aside from the obvious Wigan/Us/mackems and now Norwich conundrum, there's a few other sides who whould be nervous.

If Stoke are going to lose to the mackems, you'd expect them also to lose at home to Tottenham next week. This means they'll be on 40 points going into the last day, away to Southampton.

Southampton themselves are being tipped to lose to the mackems next weekend, so they will be stuck on 39 going into the last day of the season.

The other outsiders are Fulham who are on 40 points but finish with Liverpool at home and Swansea away, so they could go into the last day of the season with the risk of going down.

Wigan by that point should have 38 if, as expected, they beat Swansea but lose at Arsenal.

Which leaves us on 38 with QPR away and Norwich on 38 with WBA to visit Carrow Road. I expect Norwich to beat WBA given how WBA crumbled today but who knows. Hopefully we can win at QPR, which would set up a very tasty last day where many teams could go down but I hope we don't need to rely on us beating Arsenal, as that just isn't going to happen.

Looking at it realistically, in my opinion...

I can see Sunderland beating both Stoke and Soton, which makes them safe.

Can see Norwich getting a point against W Brom, or beating them, West Brom are in pretty rank form at the mo. Man City to beat Norwich on last day though.

Wigan to beat Swansea on Tuesday, lose to Arsenal, then I have no idea about them vs Villa last game of season, could go either way!

Soton are safe I think, as are teams above them.

Guest Armchair Pundit

I feel fucking sick, just ran through the BBC predictor and it came out with us relegated. Us, Norwich and Wigan all on 39 points and us losing out on goal difference... I can't handle another drop in to the Championship, I feel numb. (That was with a draw at QPR)