Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we don't win against QPR we are down, can't see Wigan not winning tomorrow, what an awful round of results for us this week, all because Pardew sat back again in the second half and would have rather the 0-0 then attempt to win the game :anguish:

Guest icemanblue

One result will go our way, at some point. We just have to make sure we're able to capitalise on it by beating QPR.

It's not the worst result in the world for us that. They're level on points with us and Norwich and have two tough fixtures left. Southampton will give them a better go than Stoke and then they're away to Spurs. If they won tonight you could probably say they're safe, but they're in the same position as us really with the exception of goal difference. If we better their result this weekend it should be enough. We just need Swansea to do us a huge favour tomorrow now.

Have we just played game or what? :lol:

Who was expecting Stoke to win that game before hand by the way?

It just compounds matters, doesn't it - were you one of the ones saying a draw was a good result on Saturday and it was a good thing we held on for it?  Outcomes such as Sunderland and Wigan picking up points this week make Saturday's approach even more difficult to accept, it's not rocket science why people react as they do to these outcomes.

10, it's happening, sorry to say it but we all know it is. Sunderland got a point despite being down to 10 men, Wigan lucked their way to a win at the weekend, we lucked out with a goal that was never given, Wigan got the luck in our game with them with the handball and their player not getting a ban and scoring a shit load of goals or setting them up.

Every result is going against us.

It just compounds matters, doesn't it - were you one of the ones saying a draw was a good result on Saturday and it was a good thing we held on for it?  Outcomes such as Sunderland and Wigan picking up points this week make Saturday's approach even more difficult to accept, it's not rocket science why people react as they do to these outcomes.

No I wasn't, my point is Sunderland just drew at home against Stoke and the way people are reacting you'd think we just lost a game and everyone else won.

Slight overreactions like..

No I wasn't, my point is Sunderland just drew at home against Stoke and the way people are reacting you'd think we just lost a game and everyone else won :lol:

We drew a game on Saturday, Villa won and Wigan won, now Sunderland have drawn.  If Wigan win tomorrow we'll be in the bottom 3, how's that?

It's almost as bad a combination of results as we could have had.

Guest Open_C

Two minutes to midnight, like :anguish: on the plus side, this season is holding my interest right to the end :undecided:

10 for me now, it's happening. If we don't win against qpr we are down

Second sentence contradicts the first mate.

Yeah I know quite factual though, I think we are gone as only won 1 away all season and think qpr will nick a draw at least