Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Beat qpr and either Sunderland or Norwich don't win that weekend and its job done.

With the way results have gone I wouldn't be surprised if Wigan beat Arsenal, Villa beat Chelsea, Norwich beat Man City and Sunderland beat Spurs.

http://thethirdestate.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Harry-Redknapp-wink.jpg

I'm banking on him knowing that us dropping is the worst thing for QPR compared to the alternatives.

Anyone thinking that this whole season is going to boil down to a last minute corner against Arsenal which Mike Williamson powers in at the back post and secures our safety?

Guest bimpy474

Anyone thinking that this whole season is going to boil down to a last minute corner against Arsenal which Mike Williamson powers in at the back post and secures our safety?

No.

I'm banking on him knowing that us dropping is the worst thing for QPR compared to the alternatives.

Or that he's so crooked he'll accept a cheeky brown envelope.

Hopefully Arry gets home to find a sports direct mug waiting for him full of what he likes best.

Precisely.

Guest bimpy474

I do love brummie, like.

If Wigan win tomo it's all over imo.

Nah, its more about Sunderland and/or Norwich dropping points at home next week and our lot bettering their result tbh.

I've decided it will come down to (if Norwich lose at home to W.B.A), it'll be between us and Norwich on GD as to who goes down.

Lots of negativity which is understandable but I think we need to get behind the team (and even Pardew) for the next two games. After that the recriminations will begin and he will surely get sacked and we can rebuild. Personally think we can win at QPR but will lose to Arsenal and stay up by the skin of our teeth.

That'll only happen with me if he's standing on the edge of a cliff and within pushing distance.

Think Wigan will win tomorrow but they still have to play Arsenal away. We could really do with them getting tonked there like.

Might come down to who gets dicked off Arsenal the least. :lol:

I think we're safe with goal difference. Even if we lose to QPR and Wigan win tomorrow, Arsenal wil beat wigan by a decent margin which would get us out the relegation zone without even playing. Last day we lose to Arsenal but Villa also beat Wigan. We're safe.

Think Wigan will win tomorrow but they still have to play Arsenal away. We could really do with them getting tonked there like.

Could very easily come down to who avoids the biggest arse kicking - us against Arsenal, Norwich at Man City or Wigan at Arsenal. Lucky for us we didn't lose 9 goals from our GD recently.

I think we're safe with goal difference. Even if we lose to QPR and Wigan win tomorrow, Arsenal wil beat wigan by a decent margin which would get us out the relegation zone without even playing. Last day we lose to Arsenal but Villa also beat Wigan. We're safe.

Just like that.  :lol:

I dont get why tonight is making people MORE pessimistic. As I said on Saturday, if only one of:

a) Swansea get something vs Wigan

b) West Brom beat Norwich

c) We beat QPR

....happens, we're fine.

There's no way Wigan are in a worse position like, given their momentum. They'll never have an easier game than tomorrow night, I'm convinced they could send a second string out and win that.

Wigan need to win the match first. You're three points ahead of them.

You have the points, they don't. I don't see how they're in a better position than you.

:lol:  I'm convinced.

Could very easily come down to who avoids the biggest arse kicking - us against Arsenal, Norwich at Man City or Wigan at Arsenal. Lucky for us we didn't lose 9 goals from our GD recently.

Ridiculous. That shocking defeat to Man City got the ball rolling.

There's no way Wigan are in a worse position like, given their momentum. They'll never have an easier game than tomorrow night, I'm convinced they could send a second string out and win that.

Wigan need to win the match first. You're three points ahead of them.

You have the points, they don't. I don't see how they're in a better position than you.

Cos they look like winning every game they play atm, whilst we look completely incapable.