Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Did the predictor and had Norwich to go down on GD, joint on points with Wigan and Sunderland, that was with Wigan winning tonight.

Everything hinges on us beating QPR basically.

Edit: Updated us to a draw against QPR, and we still survived as long as Man City destroy Norwich by 4.

I did it with us drawing against QPR and we go down on GD. I can see Norwich getting something against WBA. 

Mate was trying to claim that this morning but I'm pretty sure Swansea are safe. Might just be after last night because I don't think Southampton and the mackems can both go above them.

Theoretically i'm sure we can still finish above Swansea can't we?? So they may appear safe but aren't mathematically so.

Mate was trying to claim that this morning but I'm pretty sure Swansea are safe. Might just be after last night because I don't think Southampton and the mackems can both go above them.

Theoretically i'm sure we can still finish above Swansea can't we?? So they may appear safe but aren't mathematically so.

Yeah but I dont think Wigan and Aston Villa can both surpass them

So sick of having to worry about the results in all these other matches and not just be able to follow them as a neutral. :( I want the season over.

and then the results all go against us anyway. :( God will just need something to go our way for once.

I can get them below us in the predictor, but not down because of teams below them playing each other.  Feel free to suggest scores I can change

http://i.imgur.com/a1QEsEz.png

We're in freefall, just can't see us staying up right now. QPR will play with no pressure and will play well imo, and with our toothless frontline, we'll struggle even against them I reckon.

Arsenal is a guranteed loss I think, unless Pardew gives the teamtalk of his life. Wigan are also just too up for it, my fingers are crossed but I don't see us squeezing out of this nightmare, hope to god I'm wrong :(

We're in freefall, just can't see us staying up right now. QPR will play with no pressure and will play well imo, and with our toothless frontline, we'll struggle even against them I reckon.

Arsenal is a guranteed loss I think, unless Pardew gives the teamtalk of his life. Wigan are also just too up for it, my fingers are crossed but I don't see us squeezing out of this nightmare, hope to god I'm wrong :(

QPR will play well? They've never done that before, don't see why they should start now.

I understand your nervousness but you've taken it a bit far there.

Guest neesy111

If QPR play well on sunday, then it'll be down to how bad we are than them playing well tbh.

Just done the predictor thingy on the BBC sport website, and have us finishing 15th with 41 pts, with Sunderland 16th with 38 points, and Norwich 17th.

Wigan take the 18th spot.

God, I hope I'm right!!

Hoping that Wigan have an eye on the weekend (despite them not being expected to win the cup), and if they lose to Swansea tonight, and then lose the cup final, their players head might drop for their last 2 matches.

QPR will play well? They've never done that before, don't see why they should start now.

I understand your nervousness but you've taken it a bit far there.

For once I actually agree with Ian, think there is still hope here and QPR are woeful, a point there though may be enough, hell we could lose both games and there would still be a chance that we could move up the table by the end of the season :)

Hoping that Wigan have an eye on the weekend (despite them not being expected to win the cup), and if they lose to Swansea tonight, and then lose the cup final, their players head might drop for their last 2 matches.

Hopefully a couple more players will heed the injuries to Figueroa and B'jour and play within themselves.

Pass me them straws to clutch at.

They play Arsenal away two days after the cup final, I can't see them getting a thing there, a heavy loss would be awesome. If they don't beat Swansea, then they have to beat Villa to have any hope of survival. Think there are some really key games coming up, obviously tonight's match plus Norwich v WBA, Villa v Chelsea, our game at QPR and Sunderland v Soton. The results of those games will probably decide who goes down. I would love to be going into that Arsenal game already safe, we need Swansea to get something tonight really.

Damn just looked at the match report for the QPR game against Arsenal last Saturday on the BBC, looks like QPR actually played pretty well there and were unlucky not to get something, had more shots than Arsenal, a bit more worried now :(

Damn just looked at the match report for the QPR game against Arsenal last Saturday on the BBC, looks like QPR actually played pretty well there and were unlucky not to get something, had more shots than Arsenal, a bit more worried now :(

I watched the first half, arsenal didnt really get out of first gear, the early goal kills the game as a proper contest.

Qpr looked dangerous on the counter, especially down the right.

Apart from the Remy shot late on, Arsenal were extremely comfortable i wouldn't pay attention to the stats if anything watching that game made me more comfortable.

QPR were terrible.