Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Chuffed for the club staying in the division - which makes me feel dirty, in a way. To be so pleased by such a lowly achievement. My confidence in our ability to put points on the board has been decimated though. The timing of the season stopping is a Godsend. A few more rounds of fixtures and I think QPR are the only team that wouldn't catch us.

Horrific performance today - thank feck for HBA/Gouff.

Pardew is a wanker.

If Wigan had beaten Swansea last week as most people expected we would be set up for one of the most epic final days ever - there's 7 teams within 2 points of each other.

Down to 6.

Am I having a brain fart here, but how are we safe when two wins for Wigan may put them above us?

Because Gouffran is ineligible for the Europa League

;D ;D ;D

WE'RE SAAAAAAAAFE!!!! The relief is immeasurable, I can have my life back. A celebratory drink or ten would be perfect right now, shame about work tomorrow.

WOOOOHOOOOO

We should never have been in that situation but suddenly the world's a better place now we're safe.  As someone previously said,  I can have my life back. There are those who try and tell you 'it's only football' and there are more important matters in life.  They're probably right,  but that hasn't stopped myself from being thoroughly miserable for the last month.  Staying up is the difference between a good summer and a bad one for me. A massive relief. Can enjoy things without the thought of us being a 2nd rate club, (officially anyway), niggling away at me. One horrible club, Wigan,  villa,  mackems will go instead. In the words of band aid, 'Tonight thank God it's them, instead of us'. Let's hope we don't have to suffer again next season,  but we've a chance to regroup.  Sort it out NUFC.

Fulham and Southampton could both go down as well. It would have been great if it was 1 of Wigan, Villa, and Sunderland.

I think if Wigan do survive then it will be at Sunderland's expense though.

Guest neesy111

Fulham and Southampton could both go down as well. It would have been great if it was 1 of Wigan, Villa, and Sunderland.

Would take ridiculous swings in GD for either of them to go down.

Would take ridiculous swings in GD for either of them to go down.

True I guess.

We should never have been in that situation but suddenly the world's a better place now we're safe.  As someone previously said,  I can have my life back. There are those who try and tell you 'it's only football' and there are more important matters in life.  They're probably right,  but that hasn't stopped myself from being thoroughly miserable for the last month.  Staying up is the difference between a good summer and a bad one for me. A massive relief. Can enjoy things without the thought of us being a 2nd rate club, (officially anyway), niggling away at me. One horrible club, Wigan,  villa,  mackems will go instead. In the words of band aid, 'Tonight thank God it's them, instead of us'. Let's hope we don't have to suffer again next season,  but we've a chance to regroup.  Sort it out NUFC.

Could have written that myself.