Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Am I having a brain fart here, but how are we safe when two wins for Wigan may put them above us?

Both Wigan and Villa CANT get maximum points as they play each other on the last day.

Am I having a brain fart here, but how are we safe when two wins for Wigan may put them above us?

Because Gouffran is ineligible for the Europa League

The pitch is to itchy.

So only Wigan, Sunderland or Villa can realistically occupy the last space? Wouldn't be sorry to see the back of any of them.

Yup, one of those 3. Southampton and Fulham have vastly superior GDs.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Di Canio is massively overated by the unwashed so I would be pissing myself laughing :lol:

From praying Wigan lose to cheering them on in the space of 90 minutes! If the mackems were to go down now I would laugh my cock off.

Basically, this.

Yep, although I like the derby.

It's being as small-minded as a Mackem but it would at least give this season a highlight for us.

Guest icemanblue

From praying Wigan lose to cheering them on in the space of 90 minutes! If the mackems were to go down now I would laugh my cock off.

Basically, this.

Yep, although I like the derby.

I honestly hope they don't go down. I've got a few mackem mates, as well as working with a few. They're all absolutely spot on lads, and have been very supportive of me and us throughout all of this shit. Derbies are horrible, but, they're a proper club and the league would be a poorer place without them.

Wigan, for me.

Hope we finish 17th because if we finish too high up he won't get sacked

And I hope we bum Arsenal in the face and get as high up the league as we can.  Those few places are worth cash that Carr can use to get a new player in.

If the owner and chairman cannot see the busted flush we have in charge, taking account of the debacle from November to January and current form into account after giving him the resources he needed, then one fixture isn't going to change thier view of him.