Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Quite an interesting thought that with all the various scenarios of teams going down on goals scored, going into the final game with a potential God knows how many teams still potentially going down on the final day etc. The more probable outcome is now of Wigan being down before the final day.

However, now we've no chance of being dragged into it, I'd love the mackems to have one final day of worry. Wigan win at the Emirates, plez.

Hallelujah....safety guaranteed with a whole match to go. :D Well done to all of the ostriches who voted 1 all them months ago. Let us hope that we don't have a season like this again.

:lol: So defensive.

Wigan have been keeping us up for months man. It's been an awful season, but claiming we were going to stay up doesn't make one an 'ostrich'. Silly.

Hallelujah....safety guaranteed with a whole match to go. :D Well done to all of the ostriches who voted 1 all them months ago. Let us hope that we don't have a season like this again.

:lol: So defensive.

Wigan have been keeping us up for months man. It's been an awful season, but claiming we were going to stay up doesn't make one an 'ostrich'. Silly.

Such a fucking cuntish move to still try and get a dig in after he's been "proved wrong".

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I have got to start being negative about Newcastle more often. Have been for the last week or so and it's worked haha. I sound ridiculous but honestly any time I've been even slightly positive/optimistic this season and times in the past I have been massively let down. Optimistic headin into Mackem game for example and we were spanked. Tried to be pessimistic as can be going into today, even if it was QPR, and well we only won.

BBC Sport website want to sort out their Premier League Predictor thingy. I want to play with it to make Sunderland or Villa go down. Preferably both.

Yeah, well, we were right weren't we? 

http://i.imgur.com/WiLlCaQ.gif

You need to eat a huge slice of humble pie man and shut right up with the ostrich talk, it was always very likely that we would beat an already relegated QPR.

Fair play if you could see that coming in December, January, March or April . It's only been a certainty or a 1 in voting terms in the last hour. :D

Bimpy's right.

There's a 4/10 chance that there'll be a fight on the pitch next week, then we'll get docked 2 points and be relegated. Happened to Arsenal and Man U in 1990. Without the relegation, obviously.