Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Sell the heart of our team (Cabaye) don't replace him. Then force out the last remaining player that actually gives a fuck about winning football games. Means we now have the relegation mentality instilled. Place the money now guys its easy potatoes.

Really hope we go down. Don't care how many divisons. I'd rather see the club in league two than how it is run today. If you compare Ashley and Pardew to cancer, us going down would be chemo. Not a perfect solution but still better than how it is currently.

I don't think we'll go down but we'll be in the bottom three at christmas. They'll bail him out again, new signings will do just enough.

Hoping not this time. Barely worked last time. The league is just so fucking shit though, sadly.

I don't want us to go down, it won't change the ownership.

Agree with this. They know how little relative effort it took to get back up to the top table last time.

Bonus: embarrassment for the fans.

Guest palnese

Agree with this. They know how little relative effort it took to get back up to the top table last time.

We had a solid spine in the side back then. Now we have fuck all.

I don't think it would even change the manager either .

We had a solid spine in the side back then. Now we have fuck all.

And we had good players that cared about the club and wanted to get us back up, now I think most players in our squad would jump ship should we go down.

Staying in the PL won't either. If we go down Ashley will be more tempted to sell imo.

Staying in the PL won't either. If we go down Ashley will be more tempted to sell imo.

I'd think rather the opposite he won't find anyone willing to pay his asking price for the club in the championship

Guest Dontooner

I rather we relegate and stay that way till Ashley sells.

I hope Ashley loses all his money and beg in the streets as well. Just the the worst for a person intently hurting so many fans.

I believe that morale will be very low tomorrow morning having lost HBA and MYM.

We're in big trouble.

Can't see it. The other players hate him so much that some of them have turned into Premier League footballers now he's gone.

I honestly think if we went down Pardew would be given the chance to try and take us back up (which would obviously fail). Remember, last time we went down Hughton was appointed, which was a terrible decision at the time.

I honestly think if we went down Pardew would be given the chance to try and take us back up (which would obviously fail). Remember, last time we went down Hughton was appointed, which was a terrible decision at the time.

He's essentially spineless. A sustained verbal protest at each home game for a couple of months would see the cowardly little cunt run away from it imo. Even this cunt couldn't put up with the hostility of the Cardiff game for longer than that. Needs to happen and needs to happen immediately, regardless of the opposition, performance or result in the next 18 home games.

Fuck him. Get the cunt crucified.

I think he'll be booted off if we look like we're in serious trouble. The way I see it is Pardew gave Ashley the excuse of squad weakness for the poor performance last season, and in Ashley's mind our increased transfer activity this summer (compared to last) has addressed those issues. If he fails again he'll have no excuses.