Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It has to be said, if you get relegated this year it will be an astonishing achievement.

Indeed. I've spent almost the whole season worrying about going down, and Newcastle were hardly in consideration till this recent run. Mind you, it's a run and a half, it is so bad.

It has to be said, if you get relegated this year it will be an astonishing achievement.

It will be even more astonishing if we don't after taking one point from 30.

Hull are so fucking useless, they won't win next week either as they couldn't even beat a Spurs team who are visibly trying to avoid Europe.

This is done, as if we are staying up with 1 point from the last 11 games :lol:

I watched the whole Hull match, and I thought they looked pretty decent, to be honest.

However, there's no way they'll beat Man United next week.

They are done for.

You, though, have put together an astonishing run of ineptitude to take one point from the last 30. I honestly think if there were another two games left, you'd go down. There aren't, though.

You'll be alright.

Hull are so f***ing useless, they won't win next week either as they couldn't even beat a Spurs team who are visibly trying to avoid Europe.

I watched the whole Hull match, and I thought they looked pretty decent, to be honest.

They are done for.

You, though, have put together an astonishing run of ineptitude to take one point from the last 30. I honestly think if there were another two games left, you'd go down. There aren't, though.

You'll be alright.

It's more likely that Hull will beat Man U than Newcastle will beat West Ham.

Hull are so f***ing useless, they won't win next week either as they couldn't even beat a Spurs team who are visibly trying to avoid Europe.

They are done for.

You'll be alright.

Can see Hull winning, us drawing and going down on GD. We sure as hell deserve it.

I'd like to say I don't care but I'm absolutely furious after that shit today. The biggest problem I have is that I'm powerless and can't let these wankers know what I think of them. I hope if we survive the crowd at SJP don't just clap them off or shrug their shoulders and leave. They should stay back and fire into these gutless cunts robbing a living at our club.