Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I'm danish and I follow this site without posting much.

Actually the Danish language and the Geordie language have a lot in common. Some words are very similar

Actually the Danish language and the Geordie language have a lot in common. Some words are very similar

:thup: All the Danish/Swedish TV shows I've seen just seem to be basically Geordie. I'm hoping that will mean I'm able to survive in Copenhagen/Malmo/Stockholm next month. :lol:

I particularly like how Swedish for "police" is "polis".

:thup: All the Danish/Swedish TV shows I've seen just seem to be basically Geordie. I'm hoping that will mean I'm able to survive in Copenhagen/Malmo/Stockholm next month. :lol:

Whenever I see POLIS in Swedish dramas, I always think of the Glaswegian pronunciation of the word.

Oh, and this is great. "And your pussy McKendrick thanks the sailor"

Vikings did rape England, especially the north east part, for quite a while, so not that strange. ;)

Leaving Oslo out. :huff:

I haven't seen much Norwegian TV. :( Any recommendations?

IIRC "go home" is vaguely similar across most of the languages to "gan hyem" so I suppose I'll be ok at getting rid of pests.

I guess she doesn't want to pay £17 for a pizza.

No, nothing. No TV dramas worth watching, at any rate. Watch Dead Snow I and II and Trollhunter instead.

And don't visit Oslo, it's a dreadful city.

IIRC "go home" is vaguely similar across most of the languages to "gan hyem" so I suppose I'll be ok at getting rid of pests.

Depends what you're into. Basically only Lilyhammer, The Heavy-Water War and Dag that are watchable TV by international standards. Quite a few good films the past few years though.

Try £25-ish. For the horrible ones.

And don't visit Oslo, it's a dreadful city.

I would've been inclined to agree back in the day, but I've found out most foreigners actually enjoy visiting Oslo (though, granted, other parts of Norway are more scenic). So it's more likely just us Norwegians hating ourselves as usual. :lol:

Try £25-ish. For the horrible ones.

:lol: Outrageous!

Guest antz1uk

Lilyhammer

The writing and editing is all over the place but it's a good ewatch if that doesn't bother you, i enjoyed it  O0

Guest antz1uk

with all of these goals flying in and Villa Currently at -25 GD are they back among it if results go against them?

When are you in Stockholm?

with all of these goals flying in and Villa Currently at -25 GD are they back among it if results go against them?

very unlikely that many results go against them and they don't pick up some kind of result vs burnley

We have been awful, and I would fully expect us to lose today based on how we are playing. However, this is also the kind of game where we just decide to turn up and annihilate somebody.

I think you're safe.