Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Hull are staring at the drop on there current form

stoke and west brom should see the 3 clubs that came up last season

go back down and save us for another season.

RELEGATIONOMETER 3

this is what i don't get - what do you think we're looking at on our current form, out of interest?

Well, it puts us above all three of those teams at the end of the season.

If we get a proper thumping from Manure and lose to Hull, they may have better goal difference than us as well as being at least 4 points ahead, with Wigan, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough and Sunderland coming up.

If we get a proper thumping from Manure and lose to Hull, they may have better goal difference than us as well as being at least 4 points ahead, with Wigan, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough and Sunderland coming up.

Aye, goes without saying that the Hull game is massive.

Hull have 2 points from there last 10 games, if they lose to Fulham tomorrow that'll be 2 from 11.  We better fucking not lose against them!

I know people keep going on about Hull's recent record but two thoughts spring to mind:

1. They have beat us twice already this campaign

2. What is their run in like compared to ours? (genuine question as I don't know)

I know people keep going on about Hull's recent record but two thoughts spring to mind:

1. They have beat us twice already this campaign

2. What is their run in like compared to ours? (genuine question as I don't know)

They're the worst in the league going by current form:

http://www.4thegame.com/football-statistics/premiership/tables/currentform.html

Boro, Wigan and WBA are also worse than us, just!

I said 9 back in the day because I was worried about our (then) form, JFK being in charge and above all else our run-in fixtures.

To play 5 of the top 6 in the final 11 games is awful.........well 6 of the top 6 in the last 13 if you go back to Everton.

My hope is that Portsmouth continue on their downward spiral, same with Hull. I think WBA are gone.

I think Beattie was an inspired buy for Stoke and will give them a good chance of staying up. Wish we'd have gone for him.

I may have missed some, but games remaining against the current top 5:

Hull - 1 (Home)

Spuds - 3 (Two Away, one Home)

Toon - 5 (3 H, 2 A)

Pompey - 3 (2 H, 1 A)

Blackburn - 3 (All Away)

Boro - 3 (2 H, 1 A)

Stoke - 1 (Away)

West Brom - 2 (Both Home)

Some good points to be lost there by all involved

Cheers for posting mate. Some interesting points come from that, primarily Stoke looking good to stay up.

Just put this in the match thread, should have stuck it in here:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z241/deckyno9/table3.jpg

Looking at the coming fixtures, if we didnt support Newcastle, what would we think?

Just put this in the match thread, should have stuck it in here:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z241/deckyno9/table3.jpg

Looking at the coming fixtures, if we didnt support Newcastle, what would we think?

We'd think the club is in freefall. Well, I would.

Still a 7 for me. Tonight changes nothing, we could've got something out of the game if R.Taylor was such a retard, and our performance was very good.

2 out of us, stoke, hull and boro to go down. pompey and blackburn are improving steadily and i think will stay up. boro seem to be the most likely to go down so we'll have to leapfrog one of stoke or hull, who we are both playing away from home. win those two and we'll probably be safe if all else goes to plan, lose and we;ll go down. we're also at the stage where dropping points we'd expect to win, ie not beating boro or fulham at home, could send us down. going to be very, very tight probably up to the last day of the season.