Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Poll reset. Vote as of March 2nd:

1    2 (0.6%)

2    7 (1.9%)

3    20 (5.5%)

4    19 (5.2%)

5    47 (12.9%)

6    32 (8.8%)

7    53 (14.6%)

8    85 (23.4%)

9    49 (13.5%)

10    49 (13.5%)

9. Only reason it's not a ten is I'm not sure how many points Norwich and Sunderland have in them. It'll come down to games against each other as were all to shite to beat anyone else.

Gone to a 10 tonight, between us, Norwich and Sunderland and I have no faith in us, Sunderland look most likely to stay up.

Every other team is finding a way of winning or picking up draws and we just can't get a point away from home. I can easily see us losing on Saturday

Only scored more than one goal away from home once all season. Got to be pretty good at the back and at home to be able to accommodate that kind of scoring record.

Mind I thought we actually looked better at back without Collocini. Lascelles and Dummet will be decent in championship. May as well blood Sterry now as well

We've once more shot ourselves in the foot and other results have gone against us too (not that it should matter really as we should comfortably have enough to stay up under our own steam if it wasn't for years of mismanagement and fuckface in the dugout). It looks like a 1 in 3 shot now, and I would back Sunderland over us any time, so up to a 8 we go.

Mike Ashley does not deserve to own a premier league club. It's a fucking shame that all of us here and every supporter of Newcastle is made to suffer and pay the price of having to endure this weekly boring, spineless, unambitious brand of football from the top / down.

I'll gladly take anything if it meant he'd sell the club once and for all. This has gone on too far, and far too painful to watch anymore.

10. Like I said yesterday, if we lose to Bournemouth - divine intervention and some howlers will be the only things that save us. We play 2 equally shit clubs away from home and that other club at home.  Grim.

Only scored more than one goal away from home once all season. Got to be pretty good at the back and at home to be able to accommodate that kind of scoring record.

Mind I thought we actually looked better at back without Collocini. Lascelles and Dummet will be decent in championship. May as well blood Sterry now as well

In the same way we "defended well" v WBA they were up against absolutely fuck all tonight.