Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Massive two games coming up.

Must win at home to Bournemouth and IF we can get a point tonight...happy days.

I fear a loss away (obviously) and a draw at home :(

Lose to Bournemouth at home and its pretty much game over.

Well it's not, really.

Obviously we could do with picking something up tonight, but if Swansea lose at Arsenal that will at least mean that this couple of rounds has not been a complete disaster.

Will still very much be in our own hands with us having to face the other six sides around us, four of them at home. However, not sure whether us being in control of our own destiny is a good thing.

Desperately need to starting picking up a few points on the road though. While we have been head and shoulders above both West Ham and West Brom in our last two games, relying only on fixtures at SJP puts a lot of pressure on.

4 points from the next 2 games would be great. really need to improve our goal difference also.

dont see us beating sunderland at home. need at least a 3point gap before we play them.

Well it's not, really.

Mathematically you are right its not over.  Mentally it would be. 

I have no faith, earlier in the season the Watford game was the "must win" after a difficult run of games.  We failed that test, nothing has changed ever since then to make me think season can be saved. Its been a very slow car crash. Everything has aligned for failure.

I fancied us to beat Bournemouth but remembering how they battered us at their place and seeing how well they played last night I think we'll do well to force a draw. Their away record isn't great but it is improving and they'll know a win up here and they're virtually safe.

Goes without saying we'll concede a sloppy goal tonight and lose without creating any real chances.

Well it's not, really.

Mathematically you are right its not over.  Mentally it would be. 

I have no faith, earlier in the season the Watford game was the "must win" after a difficult run of games.  We failed that test, nothing has changed ever since then to make me think season can be saved. Its been a very slow car crash. Everything has aligned for failure.

Yep. there is no way McCfuckwit hasn't targeted the Bournemouth game to the side as a 'must win' 3 pointer.

Lose that and we are mentally shot (well more shot than we already are.)

Tonight could set us up nicely and give huge confidence boost....who the fuck am I kidding!

Our board prety much agree its down to 3 of 5, although there is a call for Palace to be added, they have a very difficult run in, see below:

Liverpool (home)

Man Utd (away)

Leicester (home)

West Ham (away)

Norwich (home)

Arsenal (away)

Everton (home)

Newcastle (away)

Stoke (home)

Southampton (away).

Our last 7 are bad too.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/166241/its-now-a-straight-forward-bottom-five-battle-to-avoid-relegation/#29

Swansea's Norwich-Bournemouth-Villa-Stoke run is huge. Get 6 or 7 points from that and I think you'll stay up, the players are certainly good enough.

Norwich keep playing well but losing, like Saturday's game and the collapse against Liverpool.

Another week goes by where players do not give a fuck. No way on this earth they'll get enough points to stay up.

2 out of us, scum and Norwich to join Villa, and I would fancy Norwich and the scum to both beat us in the remaining matches.

We wont score an away goal that matters in a million year. Useless shit everyone on the field, and it will stay that way as long as mcclaren is in charge. Going down, and the board of the club has no idea why. Pathetic.

Guest The Little Waster

I remember a quote from Muhammed Ali from years ago ...towards the end  of the Foreman fight when Foreman was pounding him and Angelo Dundee was screaming at Ali to move and counterattack ... Ali when back in his corner simply looked up at Dundee and said " Relax old man ...its over " ..... Thats essentially how i feel about NUFC ....