Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Reason given that there are three teams in the league worse than us, which he seems to struggle to name.  "Villa, um... Norwich aren't great.  Maybe Sunderland?  They'll be there or thereabouts.  Bournmouth play pretty well.  Could get dragged into it I guess but they'll probably be OK. So yeah, 100% staying up."

I just can't see us staying up. That stat of us picking up 37 points in the last 45 games shows how woeful we are. To suddenly snap out of it and get 4 wins out of the next 12 games just seems absurd. There isn't three teams worse than us either.

We will get humped by Stoke as our terrible away form continues and the panic from that will see us drop points at home to Bournemouth.

I'm probably on a 6 at the moment, the Bournemouth home game is crucial as I think they will be one of the teams right in the mix at the end of the season.

Personally can see Villa, Norwich dropping with us, Bournemouth and Sunderland scrapping over the final place.

No idea which way the final place will go... the Bournemouth and Sunderland home games are massive.

I'm probably on a 6 at the moment, the Bournemouth home game is crucial as I think they will be one of the teams right in the mix at the end of the season.

Personally can see Villa, Norwich dropping with us, Bournemouth and Sunderland scrapping over the final place.

No idea which way the final place will go... the Bournemouth and Sunderland home games are massive.

Villa are obviously gone and I think Norwich are unlikely to stay up. Four contenders for the last place - mackems, us, Swansea and Bournemouth. Think it might be between us and Swansea.

Win against Stoke and we drag Bournemouth and Crystal Palace right into it.

Only if Norwich beat Chelsea too, really

Stoke will be another 3-0 or similar imo

I'm not sure. Suppose we need to see if that "training camp" actually did anything :lol:  I reckon we could get something (draw, doubt we'd win), even though of course it's way more likely we wont

Win against Stoke and we drag Bournemouth and Crystal Palace right into it.

Only if Norwich beat Chelsea too, really

Stoke will be another 3-0 or similar imo

I'm not sure. Suppose we need to see if that "training camp" actually did anything[emoji38] I reckon we could get something (draw, doubt we'd win), even though of course it's way more likely we wont

Training camp won't have done anything to change McClaren being shit and terrified of losing when making his selections. It'll be the same team with Wijnaldum again ineffective in that role but he'll leave it until too late to change.

Colback was also in the training pics so he'll likely be straight back in as well.